“Absolutely Brilliant Seawick Holiday Park”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Osyth
Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK
Elstree, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Brilliant Seawick Holiday Park”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We went there for 4 days from 26th May and was blown away. All of the staff that I encountered went out of their way to make us feel welcome and there was so much to do to keep our 3 boys entertained and happy, they were exhausted by the end of each day so bedtime was so much easier than normal. I would definitely recommend this holiday park to anyone who wants a fun filled holiday that has plenty of attractions outside of the park too. We will be going again at the end of June for a weekend and my boys can not wait!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Seawick Holiday Park,

I was so glad to read your review and to learn that all the staff made you feel welcome and you all enjoyed your time at Seawick.

What a pleasure to know that you are going to be returning back at the end of June, we hope you and your family will have another enjoyable stay.

Many Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We always head to Seawick at least 5 times a year. Absolutely love it there. Caravans nice, swimming pool clean, beach near, on site facilities good and entertainment team FANTASTIC and really make our holiday. I have a 6 year old and she loves it there and cries every time we come home!!! Roll on next time we go!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your fantastic review of Seawick Holiday Park.

I was so pleased to read your review and to learn that you and your family enjoy Seawick so much that you visit 5 times a year!

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon. Many Thanks
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went there over last weekend. Staff is friendly, Nice n quite location, very good entertainment activites for all ages including Swimming pool, play area, kids drawing n dance activies and specially enjoyed comedy from Scott Miller and Caberet bands performance. Will Love to go there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of Seawick Holiday Park, I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed all the facilities available to guests.

I do hope you will return in the near future. Many Thanks again for your feedback.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Having now stayed at Seawick a total of 7 times over the past year, I can say that we love it there.
If you don't drive, like me and have no children, then this is the perfect location.
The only thing that lets it down is the sales office staff. I have made many complaints about them, without apologies, and on the last trip 5 weeks ago was assured they had changed. I asked for a price on a caravan. No reply, but they tried to sell me a run down one that I didn't want.
In future, I will just book holidays at the park when I want rather than the hassle of dealing with the sales office.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review Seawick Holiday Park.

I was pleased to read your review and to learn that you have returned over 7 times to our Park.

I was however disappointed to learn of your experience with our caravan sales team, they are always complimented on their service and dedication that they have to our owners of potential buyers.

I do hope that should you reconsider purchasing a holiday home and that you will contact the sales team at Seawick.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have been holidaying in Essex for the majority of my life, and I can say the seawick is by far the best site to stay on.
Recently my partner and I went back using some vouchers in a national news paper and we were pleasantly surprised that the staff are still friendly and welcoming.
We did have an issue with our first caravan and we was then transferred to another without any hassle and given a voucher.
I can genuinely say that the ladies in reception who dealt with this were exceptional.
The caravans are spacious and clean if you are renting and come with a fully equipt kitchen including utensils and tv.
I have travelled abroad as we'll but nothing will in my eyes beat a break at seawick!
I'm set to return on the 30th May too!!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Minniemouse0501
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your amazing review, what a delight it was to read; your kind comments about our reception team was so pleasing.

Please contact the park reception team on 01255 820416 prior to your arrival in May.

Many Thanks
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went for my daughters birthday and the entertainment team really made our holiday they was fun kind and really great with the kids and really pulled out all the stops for the guest that was there every night would go back all the time just for the great service we got. Would like to thank howie sideways Brian gemmie jade jake and Georgia for making our holiday special

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank cherryoates
ParkHolidaysUK, General Manager at Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Seawick Holiday Park, I was so pleased to read that you and your family have had an enjoyable stay.

Your kind words regarding our entertainments team have been passed on to them.

We hope you will return to Seawick in the near future.

Many thanks again for your feedback.
Harlow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

First off my boys enjoyed the park and the arcade
My god I think I found the place for the people off Jeremy kyle go on holiday. The mouths on some off the kids was outrageous whilst there some kids from the camp set alight a house within the camps grounds and was bragging about it! The police were called the first night due to asbos kicking off
The facilities need updating everything stuck in the past, toilet doors with swear words scratched all over them and this is to name a few things
We left on the evening before was due to go and went to hand keys back and guess what reception closed and nowhere to leave keys luckily we saw a maintence person but otherwise no where to leave keys
For us to return here it would need a lot of working doing to improve

Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Thewalkinglark
Thank you for your feedback.

I was disappointed to read your review of Seawick; we have undertaken major improvements over the winter period on Seawick Holiday Park, which other guests have complimented and commended us on.

Reception closes at 5pm each evening, but we have a letter box situated on the side of the reception building for guests to leave their keys when they check out.

The fire that took place outside our grounds was an isolated incident and was dealt with by staff members as soon as we were aware.

Many thanks again for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near St Osyth
The Kingscliff Hotel
The Kingscliff Hotel
#1 of 1 in Holland-on-Sea
Martello Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Martello Beach Holiday Park - Pa...
#12 of 13 in Clacton-on-Sea
Mersea Island Holiday Park
Mersea Island Holiday Park
#2 of 12 in Colchester

Been to Seawick Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK? Share your experiences!