“great place to stay”
Review of Cronulla Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woolooware
Cronulla Cabins
Callala Bay, Australia
“great place to stay”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and daughter stayed in one of the cabins last December while I was having surgery in St George Hospital. They only needed to stay 2 nights, but would have been happy to stay longer. The cabins were clean, tidy and comfortable. They are also very affordable.
The gentlemen who was running the place was also very polite and helpful. I would reccomend the cabins to anyone.And I will be using the cabins again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rachael H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Noosaville, Australia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at Cronulla Cabins for a week,the cabin we stayed in was pretty old but the refurbished ones were nice.It didn't worry us too much it was only somewhere to sleep and was cheap.It's only a short cab or bus trip into Cronulla or walking distance to Sharks footy ground.The staff were friendly and if you don't want to spend heaps it's fine just don't have high expectations and you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
Japan
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed three nights and had a very confortable time. Room was clean and tidy. The surrounding area was very quiet but was colse to Cronulla beach. So it is suitable for those who look for the place to surf and stay. Also, staff was particularly freindly and helped a lot.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Coogee
Reviewed April 1, 2013

First time at the cabins and it was worth every cent. The cabins are quite deceiving because they look really small but they aren't too bad.. I have paid way more per night at other accommodation with no kitchen facilties at all, so thats a big plus for me..
Will definitely return here on my next stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2013

When first arriving we realised we were in a trailer park, surrounded by the finest bogans staying the Easter weekend in the shire!
Accommodation was adequate but clean, upgraded cabins are better.
On our return from the Sharks game we settled down with the children to the rhythmic rumble of the train and the continuous beat of bogan trance music humming over the airwaves. The cabin was physically shaking!!!
When it got to 2.45 am I hoped that the raucous laughter and inane conversations might be drawing to a close only disguised every now and again by the fridge compressor clicking on and drowning it all out as it was next to my head!!!
Alas it would not be until 5.30am until the last of the drumbeat ceased and we were finally able to get some sleep!!!
We are now left in a quandary as to wether we should stay another night as we have already paid as the owner is not well known for refunds or do we just up and leave and risk missing another wonderful overnight stay at the Cronulla Cabins!!!!

Yours truly disgruntled

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Michelleplusfour

Travelers are raving about these Woolooware hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've booked cronulla Cabins for my mum and brother who came from overseas to visit me for my wedding. They firstly went to an apartment in Cronulla for two weeks and was great but a bit more expensive, great for sharing with more people who came with them. After I let a bit too late to book a smaller apartment and was nothing left in Cronulla for only them both, so I rang cronulla cabins but was a bit hesitant from some bad reviews I've seen. They actually had a great time there. Was a nice and clean unit with cooking facilities and air conditioned. Not noisy at all, very quiet and breeze. and easy to drive there and pick them up.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent 2 nights in two cabins with our children.Found Cronulla Cabins oneline and contacted Frederico who was very friendly and helpful(i gave the wrong date).Cabins were clean and comfortable with convenient amentities including TV,large fridge and decent sized bed.At next time we come from Germany we stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woolooware
Metro Hotel Miranda
Caringbah Hotel
Caringbah Hotel
#1 of 1 in Caringbah
Cronulla Beach Backpackers

Been to Cronulla Cabins? Share your experiences!