“The worst nights sleep ever!!!!!”
Review of Cronulla Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woolooware
Cronulla Cabins
Reviewed March 30, 2013

When first arriving we realised we were in a trailer park, surrounded by the finest bogans staying the Easter weekend in the shire!
Accommodation was adequate but clean, upgraded cabins are better.
On our return from the Sharks game we settled down with the children to the rhythmic rumble of the train and the continuous beat of bogan trance music humming over the airwaves. The cabin was physically shaking!!!
When it got to 2.45 am I hoped that the raucous laughter and inane conversations might be drawing to a close only disguised every now and again by the fridge compressor clicking on and drowning it all out as it was next to my head!!!
Alas it would not be until 5.30am until the last of the drumbeat ceased and we were finally able to get some sleep!!!
We are now left in a quandary as to wether we should stay another night as we have already paid as the owner is not well known for refunds or do we just up and leave and risk missing another wonderful overnight stay at the Cronulla Cabins!!!!

Yours truly disgruntled

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Michelleplusfour

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've booked cronulla Cabins for my mum and brother who came from overseas to visit me for my wedding. They firstly went to an apartment in Cronulla for two weeks and was great but a bit more expensive, great for sharing with more people who came with them. After I let a bit too late to book a smaller apartment and was nothing left in Cronulla for only them both, so I rang cronulla cabins but was a bit hesitant from some bad reviews I've seen. They actually had a great time there. Was a nice and clean unit with cooking facilities and air conditioned. Not noisy at all, very quiet and breeze. and easy to drive there and pick them up.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent 2 nights in two cabins with our children.Found Cronulla Cabins oneline and contacted Frederico who was very friendly and helpful(i gave the wrong date).Cabins were clean and comfortable with convenient amentities including TV,large fridge and decent sized bed.At next time we come from Germany we stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I needed accommodation for a few nights whilst attending a Training Course in Cronulla area.
Found Cronulla Cabins online and contacted Federico who was very friendly and helpful before and during my stay. Cabins were clean and comfortable with convenient amentities including TV, large fridge and decent sized bed. Good insulation and no outside noise contributed to uninterupted sleep. Also able to park car right beside cabin. I have since rebooked to stay at Cronulla Cabins. Cheers Paul.

Room Tip: I had a cabin up the back corner and there was no traffic noise which contributed to a good nights s...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for long term accommodation for my husband who is working in the southern suburbs for a 18 month period, and found Cronulla Cabins in Woolooware. Martha & Frederico have been very helpful & welcoming - the accommodation is very clean, convenient & well maintained. The cabin provides my husband with privacy, a clean comfortable bed, cooking facilities, TV & his own bathroom. Within easy walking distance of the Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club & a major shopping centre, the Cabins are just what we required to make his 4 nights away from home comfortable for the next 18 months.

Room Tip: I found both Martha & Frederico very accommodating, and approachable. They were more than happy...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My first time in Cronulla and I was looking for a accommodation, but in Cronulla and around was impossible about the price, I was really lucky to found a Cronulla Cabins because the location is it beautiful quite and clean, close to the beaches shop station train everything you need, quality and price is the best match, I'm Italian and in the reception the guy speak Italian really good for me, I think I'll hope to spend more times here ..
Thanks Cronulla cabins crews for my best times in Cronulla..
Italiani qui è il top per noi!!
Chiedete di Federico number One ..
Ciaoooooo...

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Andreaortu
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We spent one night in a cabin with a comfy queen size bed in living area & bunks & bathroom in a separate area. Cabin had been modernised tastefully. Linen provided was clean & fresh. Airconditioning worked well. Staff were very friendly & helpful & called immediately they had found my prescription sunglasses I had left behind. Cabins are small but adequate - as we spent our time at lovely Cronulla beach only a few minutes drive away. We felt it was good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woolooware
Metro Hotel Miranda
#2 of 2 in Cronulla
Engadine Motor Inn
Engadine Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Engadine

Been to Cronulla Cabins? Share your experiences!