Cronulla Cabins
  • Room Service
$196
$154
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
$110
$106
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I needed accommodation for a few nights whilst attending a Training Course in Cronulla area.
Found Cronulla Cabins online and contacted Federico who was very friendly and helpful before and during my stay. Cabins were clean and comfortable with convenient amentities including TV, large fridge and decent sized bed. Good insulation and no outside noise contributed to uninterupted sleep. Also able to park car right beside cabin. I have since rebooked to stay at Cronulla Cabins. Cheers Paul.

Room Tip: I had a cabin up the back corner and there was no traffic noise which contributed to a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for long term accommodation for my husband who is working in the southern suburbs for a 18 month period, and found Cronulla Cabins in Woolooware. Martha & Frederico have been very helpful & welcoming - the accommodation is very clean, convenient & well maintained. The cabin provides my husband with privacy, a clean comfortable bed, cooking facilities, TV & his own bathroom. Within easy walking distance of the Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club & a major shopping centre, the Cabins are just what we required to make his 4 nights away from home comfortable for the next 18 months.

Room Tip: I found both Martha & Frederico very accommodating, and approachable. They were more than happy to let you view a number of the cabins & made several helpful suggestions that would make your stay very omfortable
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My first time in Cronulla and I was looking for a accommodation, but in Cronulla and around was impossible about the price, I was really lucky to found a Cronulla Cabins because the location is it beautiful quite and clean, close to the beaches shop station train everything you need, quality and price is the best match, I'm Italian and in the reception the guy speak Italian really good for me, I think I'll hope to spend more times here ..
Thanks Cronulla cabins crews for my best times in Cronulla..
Italiani qui è il top per noi!!
Chiedete di Federico number One ..
Ciaoooooo...

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Andreaortu
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We spent one night in a cabin with a comfy queen size bed in living area & bunks & bathroom in a separate area. Cabin had been modernised tastefully. Linen provided was clean & fresh. Airconditioning worked well. Staff were very friendly & helpful & called immediately they had found my prescription sunglasses I had left behind. Cabins are small but adequate - as we spent our time at lovely Cronulla beach only a few minutes drive away. We felt it was good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed at the Cronulla Cabins once before and found them to be basic but acceptable in an emergency. The second time my wife booked in advance and the owner (Frederico) billed her in advance for $1,600, with $400 actually taken out of our credit card account. He did not provide a receipt. When we cancelled the booking 6 weeks in advance, the owner refused to refund the deposit, saying he can only credit it to us for future use.

We had to go to the Cabins to try to resolve the matter. Finally, we were able to get the receipt, for the first time seeing the actual billing amount and money already taken out. The receptionist refused to refund the deposit and Frederico confirmed by later email that he will not refund the deposit but only “credit it against any future stays”.

This happened on the 13th of January, more than 2 weeks before our cancelled stay. When we said we would complain to the Dept. of Fair Trading, the owner just ignored us.

We are now trying to cancel the credit card amount that Frederico already took from our credit card. I am also writing a complaint letter to Dept. of Fair Trading.

In all my years of travel, staying in anything from luxury hotels to Laotian hovels, I have never experienced such shoddy, shonky, and frankly predatory behaviour by a proprietor.

Beware and stay well away from Frederico and his infamous Cronulla Cabins!!!!

Room Tip: Stay well away from the place...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family