“Friendly Service and Tasty Food”

Dine n Dash Pub & Grill
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Colfax
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned, Garden fresh comfort food. Gluten free and Vegan options available.
Granite Bay, California
“Friendly Service and Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My friends and I often meet here for lunch. Everything is always tasty and the atmosphere is quite pleasant. The servers and the owner always graciously greet us and if something is not on the menu we can request it for the next time we come in. Just give Stacy a call a couple of days ahead and she will concoct pretty much whatever you request. Don't get that down The Hill.

• Visited July 2012

Livermore, California
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a great place to eat breakfast or dinner on the weekends. They have really good food, great service, decent prices, and a nice atmosphere. If you are there during good weather, try to get a table on the patio. We eat here all the time.

Visited July 2012
Nevada City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Found Secret in Colfax!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

So excited to find such a great place in town. I just moved up from the Bay Area and imagine my surprise when I found a restaurant that measures up to my picky husbands taste buds. We were greeted by friendly faces and were seated in the Garden Patio where my children sat on horse saddles to eat their Micky Mouse pancakes. We will definitey be back! My husband had the eggs benedict and I had the chicken fried steak. We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nook and delicious cranny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stopped by this place off 80 on my way to San Rafael with my mom. The food was delicious I had two eggs over medium with crispy bacon fresh fruit an probably the BEST biscuit and gravy I've ever had it was perfect! My mom got her traditional eggs Benedict and it ranked in her top ones! Our waitress Kaylani was so sweet and attentive to us. The antique area was cute too!

Northern California
“Clean, good food right off HWY 80”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

Recently remodeled cafe, great location right off HWY 80 next to Chevy dealership. Great patio dinning, very clean, nice decorations with veggie garden next to outside dinning. Cowboy team. Friendly young waitresses. Food was good but sort of expensive. It would be good if they would install a bike rake out front for people that go biking and want a place to stop and eat. I hope this restaurant makes it. Maybe they could extend their menu for dinner. They get my vote!

• Visited October 2011