“Great restaurant”

Dine n Dash Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Colfax
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Family owned, Garden fresh comfort food. Gluten free and Vegan options available.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a great place to eat breakfast or dinner on the weekends. They have really good food, great service, decent prices, and a nice atmosphere. If you are there during good weather, try to get a table on the patio. We eat here all the time.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

So excited to find such a great place in town. I just moved up from the Bay Area and imagine my surprise when I found a restaurant that measures up to my picky husbands taste buds. We were greeted by friendly faces and were seated in the Garden Patio where my children sat on horse saddles to eat their Micky Mouse pancakes. We will definitey be back! My husband had the eggs benedict and I had the chicken fried steak. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stopped by this place off 80 on my way to San Rafael with my mom. The food was delicious I had two eggs over medium with crispy bacon fresh fruit an probably the BEST biscuit and gravy I've ever had it was perfect! My mom got her traditional eggs Benedict and it ranked in her top ones! Our waitress Kaylani was so sweet and attentive to us. The antique area was cute too!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Recently remodeled cafe, great location right off HWY 80 next to Chevy dealership. Great patio dinning, very clean, nice decorations with veggie garden next to outside dinning. Cowboy team. Friendly young waitresses. Food was good but sort of expensive. It would be good if they would install a bike rake out front for people that go biking and want a place to stop and eat. I hope this restaurant makes it. Maybe they could extend their menu for dinner. They get my vote!

1  Thank Blooms65
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The food, prepared fresh and hot, just they way we ordered it. Exactly as requested with four different tastes and four different choices. The service was attentive and not too pushy. the choices were just like one would expect in Colfax, CA just off Hwy 80 either to or from the lake. Replaced "Mom's" with a great crew and fabulous food. The desserts are worth every calorie. Pineapple upside down cake that was better than my own! Open only until 2:00 pm you can still get breakfast for those late risers. A great intermediary stop either up the hill or down the hill. We cannot overemphasize the quality of the food and service.

1  Thank bw13802