“Great Recreation”
Review of Rollins Lake

Rollins Lake
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Colfax
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic and calm lake for boating and camping.
Grass Valley, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Recreation”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Beautiful lake when California gets adequate winter rainfall, lots of recreation opportunities.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“White Trash.”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This was once a good camp ground. Key word "Once" It is now a hangout for White Trash. The restrooms are a bio hazard. Toilets over flowing on the floor, even crap on the walls. Party camp ground. Fights and loud music. Band played till midnight. That didn't stop the partying till 3/4 am. Rude people. I had the feeling everyone was looking for a fight. Scary place. Not for familys. I will never, ever go back. I might as well spend the weekend at a prison.

6 Thank Roundrock220
Orangevale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Long Ravine Campground Rollins Lake Colfax, Ca”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We rented there Cabin and it was horrible. The roof was covered woth a blue tarp, the cieling was falling through it was not clean no A/C for my Disabled child and new born baby. I recntly had a heart attack this year and Im on alot of medicine so being in the heat is hard for me. It cost me 150.00 a night and 50.00 dollar cleaning deposit. $350.00 total for the weekend. They garbage stored in the back yard from other campers that out a smell in the cabin. I asked them to pick it up no one did a thing. The place was horrible DON'T STAY THERE EVER.

9 Thank morfius2010
tahoe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love Rollins Lake”
Reviewed September 12, 2008

I Love Rollins Lake!!! Usually the friends go camping. But next time I'm opting for a Vacation Rental. Jacuzzi tub just sounds too good. I found the cutest house, super close to the lake. So I'm saving up and recruiting some friends.
www.rollinslakegetaway.com is where I found that cute little yellow house. Can't wait to go.

2 Thank wrappa
brentwood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovin it”
Reviewed July 25, 2006

Are family had a great time at Rollins Lake, as a kid my family used to come to Rollins Lake because my Grandmother had a cabin in Alta and every day we would hook up our boat and drive to the Lake for the day. I can not believe how many people know about this beautiful lake. I was hoping that it would be a secret, but like any other lake in California it has become one of the best known secrets. We will continue our family tradition because we love it here.

Loven Life