Our 2 day stay was interesting, When we arrived to check in the lady that helped us was really rude, we were told to come back at 3:00 to check back in. When we did the man there was extremely rude (he was the worst of all of them). We went to eat lunch at the buffet & at just a few minutes after 12:00, being the 33rd & 34th ppl in line with only 1 checker & 2 standing behind him [--] with him & it seemed they all didn't care about the ppl waiting. There was pretty much no where else to eat. The food there is barely OK. Refused to eat dinner there so we drove into the small town close by for dinner. We did not see any free soda stands anywhere there. During our visit while playing in the casino we only saw a few ladies with water going around & one never came over to us because she was to busy spending over an hour talking to the person down the isle from us. I had to go down to her an ask her for a water. The bed was hard & the pillows were so big & round we didn't get a good nights sleep & the hall & room next to us were so loud. The Goldfields restaurant has good food but our lunch server was really rude, the lady at the register kept blowing her nose & we never saw her leave so I take it she never washed her hands. There were no valet ppl around the security guard had to go get one. When checking out the lady was so rude not even a hi - bye - or kiss my [--]. The pro's, The promotion for the room was a great deal. Ate dinner at Goldfields & our server this time was so friendly & nice we doubled her tip. The ladies at the Bakery were nice & helpful (but very slow) The room we had was very nice & clean, except for the bedspread had a big stain on it (& the above mention), so we threw it on the floor & the next day we had a different one. All the ladies at the Players Club were really nice & helpful. So when we had a problem we went there. But most of all even with the rude help & the things mentioned above we had a great time playing the slots & would probably go back if we got another great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino embodies the ultimate in comfort, luxury, relaxation and excitement. Become inspired by the breathtaking views of the beautiful Sierra foothills from our luxurious and well-appointed rooms and suites. Escape to the luxurious Serenity Springs Spa to have your well-being and natural beauty rejuvenated. Treat yourself to Chukchansi’s unforgettable entertainment and dining experiences. And see why our world-class gaming offers the most ways to win. From the doorstep of the world-renowned Yosemite National Park you’ll find first-class attractions, including majestic lakes, exceptional skiing, championship golf and many other recreational opportunities. Your stay will leave you with a new appreciation for the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call home. The area’s natural beauty and an inherited respect for our native land is apparent in our ongoing environmental initiatives and a Green program in our Hotel rooms that promotes water conservation and use of environmentally-friendly products. Even before the towering Ponderosa pines are in your rearview mirror you’ll be looking forward to your next trip to Chukchansi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chukchansi Gold Hotel Coarsegold
- Chukchansi Gold Resort And Casino