My daughter and I stayed overnight at Chukchansi on Sunday Feb. 10 for a little birthday treat as the next day was her birthday. The stay was made even sweeter because I got a coupon for one free overnight stay so the night was courtesy of the casino. This is my fourth or fifth time staying overnight at Chukchansi and other than the too firm beds that I almost need a step stool to get into because they are a tad too high, it's always an enjoyable stay. However, I am starting to be disappointed with the buffet choices. I drive up to this casino (sans overnight stay) maybe 3-4 times a year to gamble and usually eat at the buffet. I know I'm not in Vegas, and no one does a buffet like the Vegas casinos, but Chukchansi has had the same buffet faire since it opened switching up the food choices is loooong overdue. Also, it's sad to see Nativo's and Deuces closed which says alot about how well the casino is doing. I don't want to say Chukchansi is past it's heyday, but it does need to step up it's game BEFORE the new Station casino planned for north Madera right off of Highway 99 is built. Good Luck Chukchansi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino embodies the ultimate in comfort, luxury, relaxation and excitement. Become inspired by the breathtaking views of the beautiful Sierra foothills from our luxurious and well-appointed rooms and suites. Escape to the luxurious Serenity Springs Spa to have your well-being and natural beauty rejuvenated. Treat yourself to Chukchansi’s unforgettable entertainment and dining experiences. And see why our world-class gaming offers the most ways to win. From the doorstep of the world-renowned Yosemite National Park you’ll find first-class attractions, including majestic lakes, exceptional skiing, championship golf and many other recreational opportunities. Your stay will leave you with a new appreciation for the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call home. The area’s natural beauty and an inherited respect for our native land is apparent in our ongoing environmental initiatives and a Green program in our Hotel rooms that promotes water conservation and use of environmentally-friendly products. Even before the towering Ponderosa pines are in your rearview mirror you’ll be looking forward to your next trip to Chukchansi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chukchansi Gold Hotel Coarsegold
- Chukchansi Gold Resort And Casino