Room - nice, quiet, well-equipped
Location - average, too fat to Yosemite National Park
Sleep Quality - really good
SPA/Pool - small, not clean
This is hotel/casino for elderly people. So, if you are under 40, skip this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chukchansi Gold Resort and Casino embodies the ultimate in comfort, luxury, relaxation and excitement. Become inspired by the breathtaking views of the beautiful Sierra foothills from our luxurious and well-appointed rooms and suites. Escape to the luxurious Serenity Springs Spa to have your well-being and natural beauty rejuvenated. Treat yourself to Chukchansi’s unforgettable entertainment and dining experiences. And see why our world-class gaming offers the most ways to win. From the doorstep of the world-renowned Yosemite National Park you’ll find first-class attractions, including majestic lakes, exceptional skiing, championship golf and many other recreational opportunities. Your stay will leave you with a new appreciation for the Sierra Nevada foothills that we call home. The area’s natural beauty and an inherited respect for our native land is apparent in our ongoing environmental initiatives and a Green program in our Hotel rooms that promotes water conservation and use of environmentally-friendly products. Even before the towering Ponderosa pines are in your rearview mirror you’ll be looking forward to your next trip to Chukchansi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chukchansi Gold Hotel Coarsegold
- Chukchansi Gold Resort And Casino