“Located in the hotel/casino”
Review of Goldfield's Cafe - CLOSED

Goldfield's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Food and price was average. We had dinner and breakfast at Goldfield's cafe. Service was quiet and somewhat timely, the servers frequently checked drinks. Adult beverages must be ordered and served by the "bar staff" and paid for in cash.
On par with any big chain family restaurants.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We only had breakfast 2 days but the portions were large and the prices were great. Plus if you have a players card you git a discount or you can use points and eat for free.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We decided to take a drive to Chukchansi for lunch on Memorial Day and was surprised that the casino was not packed. After activating our free e-cash in a slot machine I walked away with $200 and enough points on my club card to pay for lunch! We decided to eat at Goldfield's Cafe. My boyfriend alwasy orders the fried chicken, which is delicious. It comes with 4 pieces of chicken and mashed potatoes. I ordered the Cobb salad which was HUGE and included chicken for $9. Both lunches and one soda totaled $25 with tax and tip. The service was fast and friendly and the food came out very quickly. Always a great place for some good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stopped on the way home for breakfast. My wife and I were seated quickly. Waitress was there in 2 minutes to take our drink order. When she brought our drinks we placed our breakfast order. About 12 minutes later the food was here. I had the corn beef hash, three egg over easy, hash browns, and toast. The wife at eggs benedict and hash browns. Overall everything was just great, but the wife felt there was to much sauce on the eggs benedict, so had to remove some. Of course everyone's taste is different. Very good for the price. As a rewards member had the $15 off discount so even better. Recommend everyone become a rewards member and come eat.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

There are several restaurants you can dine at in the Chukchansi Resort & Casino. My wife and I chose this one due to its menu and we are happy that we did.

I chose the buffalo burger since that is my favorite meat and my wife chose the open faced turkey sandwich. We also decided to have a drink from the bar. Both, the drinks and the meals, were served in a reasonable amount of time. My wife's "sandwich" was more like a three course dinner with the delicious bread it was served on and the mash potatoes on the side. The turkey absolutely melted in your mouth and the gravy topping had just the right amount of spices.

My burger was cooked to perfection. Well done with just a little charring on the outside as if it had come off my back yard grill. The toppings were fresh and crispy as well.

The biggest surprise was the check. To say the prices were reasonable is an understatement!