“Bread is to die for!”

Cuisines: American
PA
“Bread is to die for!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We ate here on a whim after getting our nails done at the little nail salon around the corner (also highly recommended, btw!). My mom had eaten here before but it was my first time. I had the BLT and it was so delicious! The bread was my favorite part, I think it just barely came out of the oven. it was warm and chewy. This place does not have an extensive menu but what they do have is very well made. I also appreciated how clean and shiny the entire premises are, it gives a good feeling that you are eating somewhere sanitary! The workers were also very friendly and helpful. I would definitely return and eat here another time.

• Visited August 2011

California
“Good, clean subs.”
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Just like the title says:

Good. Clean. Subs.

not real messy....good if you dont want to eat a meal 'too heavy'

this is not a 'quiznos' type sandwich.......this is a simple, no frills, but clean tasting sandwich. i like how when you are eating the sandwich, it doesnt make a dripping, wet, saucy mess everywhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook