“Tasty Thai!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Tasty Thai!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the perfect definition of a Local Treasure! Located in a strip mall off the beaten path is an oasis of Thai deliciousness!!! We've eaten in the restaurant and taken it home...either way we have never been disappointed! The food is presented beautifully, is fresh and the service is great! Be aware..when the menu indicates spicy...it's SPICY! I ordered the Steak Salad and Shrimp Pad Thai...delicious!! Cant wait to go again!

• Visited April 2014

Fresno
“Put Some Fire in your Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Fresh, attractive, well-prepared, good service, tasty but wow: the fire in those chilis!

We had The Basil with beef and Green Curry with chicken plus a Mango Salad. We ordered medium spicey and it was way, way too hot for us. The proprietor advised us that we could order the spice sauce on the side next time. We will take that advice.

This is a modest, strip-mall restaurant newly openad and gaining a great reputation in the area. Give it a try.

• Visited April 2014
Fresno, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I just tried this place yesterday and I can't believe I waited so long to try this place. A friend had told me about it and I yesterday I thought why not give this a try. I loved it!! I guess I haven't had good Thai before because I was a little worried I wasn't going to like it but it was awesome! It is a little small but well worth waiting for it.

• Visited November 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Having travelled all over CA for food, I am not afraid to admit this has to be one of the best authentic Thai food you can find. Not only do they taste great but there price and portions are worth every penny. A must go!! If you're ever in the area. Make a stop and you'll won't regret it!!

Coarsegold, California
“Has To Be the Best Thai Food in the California Central Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a small family restaurant that simply serves fine-tasting Thai food all around. My favorite is the Panang Curry -- not too hot, not too sweet, just a perfect blend of spices with coconut milk. As I said this place is SMALL (no more than 12 tables many which seat only two) so get there early -- they have no need to take reservations.

• Visited July 2013