“The teppan yaki is one of our family favorites”
Review of Tokyo Steak House

Tokyo Steak House
Ranked #42 of 293 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rice is to die for, everything else you order is done just right, plus the sushi chef puts on a very entertaining show. Service was good. We love this place for family dinners

2  Thank TERRY M

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My experiences at this restaurant have been more than great! The food is awesome,the service is wonderful and I've never had a bad experience here and me, my boyfriend and my son eat here on a regular basis. The prices are reasonable and well worth the portions you receive, I live on the opposite of town and we don't mind taking the trip there because it's well worth the drive!

2  Thank J S
Reviewed April 9, 2012

If you're doing lunch best arrive when the doors open because by 12:30, the crowd on Friday is out the door. I had the teriyaki chicken boat -- and what a crammed bowl it was of spring rolls, chicken, chicken wings and a huge bowl of steamed rice. The only thing I didn't eat was the potato salad -- why serve that in a Japanese restaurant? The service was speedy, friendly and solicitious. Lots more worth trying there next time. The shopping center it's in is a very busy place -- a Save Mart and a gym nearby -- so have a care with driving and finding parking; lots of accidents waiting to happen.

1  Thank Coastguy
Reviewed August 3, 2011

You get a lot of food for the money. More than I can eat. I thought it was good food and had come recommended. Would love to try their tepanayaki.

1  Thank EricL97332
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Love it there!!!!!! Food is yummy and they have good prices, def at lunch time. Try thr fried rice and I do like their potato salad.

1  Thank Misstravelqueen7

Been to Tokyo Steak House? Share your experiences!