Best Western Clovis Cole
$105
$96
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
$98
$69
$67
$98
$87
All reviewsold townwithin walking distanceexcellent locationantique shopssweet rollsfarmers marketbed was comfortablehave stayed here several timeseating placesthe staff was friendly and helpfulpotatoessausagewafflesparking lothotel is locatedthe breakfast areagreat place to stay
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Had a great stay at Best Western Clovis. It was very quaint and centrally located. We were able to walk to local restaurants and stores or drive less than a mile away and feel like we were back at home. James and the others at the front desk were very helpful, courteous and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 24, 2012

When I drove up to this property (following my gps) it first looked as if it was one of those downtown, super small, hotels. After going down their driveway through the tunnel of low hanging trees, it opened up and the large hotel was right there. In the AM when I departed I saw there was easy access to the parking lot from all sides from the side-streets.

Parking looks like it can be challanging if the lot is full because there's lots of very low hanging tree limbs and cement islands everywhere.
The grounds are nice. There are many, many choices for food within walking distance (see my review for Di Cicco's Italian Restaurant).

The room was nice with the usual BW Plus stuff. It did have a bit of an oder, I almost went to the front dest to request a change, but after a short while it wasn't noticable anymore. I've been in very high end resort hotels and experienced the same thing. I think that years repetitive use of a some cleaners eventually permeate the rooms with their scent. Three story building w/elevator. The WiFi was very good. The morning breakfast offering looked good, though all I wanted was coffee.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

A great value and location. Walk to many bars, restuarants, and shops. Modern rooms, free wifi a plus, too. Also close to the college and metro Fresno area.

Room was clean and comfortable. Service was very friendly. Ample parking.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nites this past week. The staff was helpful and very friendly. I arrived early and was cheerfully given an early check in even though I didn't expect it. The room was clean and quiet. My room was located near the elevator on the second floor. I slept very well while there. No noise problems. It's an older property and could probably use some updating but overall, it's nice. If you want lush fluffy towels, high thread count sheets and a sleep-number bed, this isn't the place for you. If you want a clean, comfortable and decent place to stay, this is it. My room had a refrigerator and microwave as well as a coffee maker. You can also get fresh coffee pretty much all day in the lobby breakfast area. This hotel is also centrally located in old town Clovis. There are lots of antique shops, coffee shops, other little shops and places to eat in very easy walking distance. There's also a nice farmer's market on Friday evenings until October with live music, fresh fruits and vegetables booths and other food booths (tamales, bbq and other yummy type food). It was a pleasant stay. I recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We arrived late at night yet were welcomed by very friendly and very helpful guy.

the room was clean, large and comfortable. the shower was perfect as well.

Breakfast area was nice, clean and everything we needed was there. We arrived a little late and yet nobody rushed us.

All in all its great value for money and great place all together. highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family