“Best sushi in entire state!”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #16 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is by far the best sushi I have ever eaten, even beats sushi by the coast! The owner is amazing and very nice, always very welcoming! The only slightly bad thing is the manager is an arrogant air head and walks around looking lost. If you want the best sushi that is always fresh this is the only place to go!!!

1  Thank tiffany_Cr
There are newer reviews for I Love Sushi

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Was looking around in Fresno/Clovis after a airport pick up and found this place while driving by. really glad we did. Great food great service.

2  Thank chris h
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Eating sushi wasn't my first thought when traveling to Fresno, but this place is great. The sushi is excellent and they have a lot of unusual rolls, the atmosphere is fun, and the service is good too. I make sure I eat here every time I'm in town.

1  Thank Rams1994
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Good food , fun environment. See our server was really nice and very friendly.

1  Thank torrance t
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have experienced their service of Careful personality & Deliciously prepared foods, with a Delightful ambiance, at "I Love Sushi" especially on my birthdays :) thanks to my children!

1  Thank Ivy E