“This is the best restaurant in Clovis.”
Review of Di Cicco's

Di Cicco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Di Cicco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 272 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the best restaurant in Clovis.”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I heard about this restaurant through family years ago and tried it but I was not impressed. Recently I went back and there were new lunch specials and the employees were awesome. They must have a great new management or something. Now my wife and I do our weekly date at Diciccos.

“Horrible, horrible, bad food, bad service, got our order wrong...plain horrible!”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I will NEVER go back. Horrible food. The order was all wrong. I have never been to a DiCicco's that was bad until now!

Waldport, Oregon
“I felt right at home. Great food, great service..”
Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stay in Clovis once a year to visit family. We've avoided Di Cicco's because of bad reviews online. We decided to ignore those reviews and give it a try. We were very pleased. If you are looking for a high end snooty restaurant with linen napkins and tablecloths, don't bother. IF, you want great Italian food and the best blue cheese dressing I've tasted in 20 years...give it a shot. Our choices of eggplant parm and seafood linquine were excellent. OK, the salad could have had a few more veggies, but the dressing was exquisite. They make it at the restaurant. Wine list...meager, but there was some Kendall Jackson and some good across the board Italian wines. Lots of families there on the Friday night we visited. Prices were moderate. Service...great...

• Visited May 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Used to be awesome....Now go to Luna's instead !”
Reviewed December 7, 2008

Used to be awesome....Now go to Luna's instead !

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Di Cicco's? Share your experiences!