“Consistency”

Dining options: Reservations
Clovis, California
“Consistency”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been going to Luna's for 30 years or so and will continue to do so. Why? Consistency. I never worry about what day of the week it is, or what cook is working that day. My favorite is the Eggplant Parmigiana. Dinner comes with freshly baked bread and soup or salad.
It is somewhat noisy but I think this is because most of the people are repeat customers and they are more relaxed. Expect to wait a bit if you get there after 530pm, maybe 15 minutes or so, it tends to fill up very quickly but is worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012

Turlock, California
“Luna's still has it!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by Luna's for lunch while in the area on business. I had not been there in several years and was delighted to discover that it was still quaint and the food is still delicious. I enjoyed the egg plant sandwich for lunch and it was terrific. Baked in a loaf of excellent French bread, marinara sauce and provolone cheese. It is good stuff. Either half of it home or share it with a friend or a loved one. Luna's definately still has it!

1 Thank rocklvr03
fresno
“Surprised”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went for my dad's birthday. Was skeptical but the food was really, really good and the prices very good for the price. Our waitress was pretty good. Didn't like the 'God' decor, but that's just me. I think that should be kept out of restaurants that serve all types of people. I would eat here again. I got two meals out of my one order.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank stephanie m
Fresno, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luna's Pizzeria a Must Visit”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

There's no such thing as portion control at this restaurant. They serve delicious food and plenty of it. My boyfriend ate a third of his spaghetti dinner. Comfortable atmosphere, great service and plenty of seating.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lisa A
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I would have never guessed that a small town like Clovis, in the middle of farm country would have such a great Italian restaurant. Food was very fresh, sauce was amazing, and prices were very reasonable. It's quaint and in the heart of old town Clovis. If you are staying in the Clovis/Fresno area, it's worth a try,

Visited June 2012