“Very good sashimi”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Holden Beach, North Carolina
“Very good sashimi”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I travel all over the country and whenever in an unfamiliar town I look for a good locals joint. I read the reviews posted here and on other sites. Two descriptions caught my eye 1) hole in the wall in strip center and 2) good sashimi. Well, everyone knows the best places are local hole in the wall restaurants. Sure it's not an upscale restaurant but it good food at a good price. I had tuna sashimi and seaweed salad. Both were very good. They also served a cucumber salad that was great. Fast service, good food and a good value...'nuff said!

Visited March 2014

Sanger, California
“My fav for sushi/Japanese food in Clovis/Fresno area”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Favorite place In our area to enjoy Japanese style dishes, sashimi or sushi. Friendly staff, small but adequate dinning. Not one of the trendy joints with sushi and loud music or train tracks of old food floating by. Authentic, more traditional, quality food. Made fresh to order. Like the staff, but we have our favorite waitress. She is really good! We've tried most of the Japanese Restaurants in the area, hands down this is it!!

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent food and service - great value!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were just stopping over in Fresno on way from Vegas to yosemite and looking for somewhere reasonably healthy to eat after too much excess! We happened to see this place as we drove past and decided to stop. Great little place with excellent sashimi and huge bento boxes for a very reasonable price. The teriyaki salmon was delicious and can highly recommend this place if you are looking for somewhere to eat in Fresno.

• Visited August 2013
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Best Traditional Japanese in Town”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you like traditional japanese / sushi, then you have to try this place. Dont expect fancy sauces or nuts, just good ol sushi. My favorite sushi spot in town.

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“Best place for sushi in Fresno/Clovis.”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

If you really love sushi (not talking about rolls) this is the place.
I can tan't talk about the other other dishes and rolls, as I never had
anything but sushi here.

The fish is always fresh, the rice is just right.

Nothing fancy, and they have never disappointed me.
Been going there for over 10 years.

I find the prices very reasonable, comparable to other sushi bars.

• Visited September 2011