“Nice Place for a Quick Family Meal”

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 267 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Fresno, California
“Nice Place for a Quick Family Meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

This has been a stand-by in Clovis for a long time and we've enjoyed many meals here. A favorite thing to do is stop in at happy hour and share an appetizer with one of our kids or just as a couple. It will remain a go-to place for us.

• Visited March 2013

Gurnee, Illinois
“Very Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Chips and salsa was fantastic. Endless Bowls.
I had the new Spicy Chicken Tacos. Delicious.
The food was so good we catered a store party for 50 people 2 days after I ate there. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Visited March 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went here for dinner while staying in town for one night. It was crowded, so we thought it was probably good. We didn't have to wait and were quickly brought chips and salsa. Very tasty. DH and I both ordered the fajitas (one steak and one chicken). Portions were large, and the fajitas were very good. We were not disappointed.Service was attentive, and the price was right for what we got. Would go back if in town again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank igolfCA
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Try the fiesta sampler”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped in for lunch mid afternoon. No crowd, attentive staff. Had Fiesta Sampler and Guadalajara Shrimp. More than enough food for two. All tasty and seemed fresh.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank vafedtraveller
Chicago, Illinois
“Good place to eat and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Big roomy restaurant, lots of tvs and very good food. Chips and Salsa are fresh and taste great, same with the Taquitos and Tamales they are excellent. My favorite was the Menudo, it's the best I've ever had, and I 've had lots of Menudo in my life. We were just passing through town, but I'd definetly go back there again and again if I could

1 Thank jonnyru49