“Good Mexican food”

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went here for dinner while staying in town for one night. It was crowded, so we thought it was probably good. We didn't have to wait and were quickly brought chips and salsa. Very tasty. DH and I both ordered the fajitas (one steak and one chicken). Portions were large, and the fajitas were very good. We were not disappointed.Service was attentive, and the price was right for what we got. Would go back if in town again.

1  Thank igolfCA
There are newer reviews for Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped in for lunch mid afternoon. No crowd, attentive staff. Had Fiesta Sampler and Guadalajara Shrimp. More than enough food for two. All tasty and seemed fresh.

1  Thank vafedtraveller
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Big roomy restaurant, lots of tvs and very good food. Chips and Salsa are fresh and taste great, same with the Taquitos and Tamales they are excellent. My favorite was the Menudo, it's the best I've ever had, and I 've had lots of Menudo in my life. We were just passing through town, but I'd definetly go back there again and again if I could

1  Thank jonnyru49
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We ate here a few months ago for a friend's "Surprise 50th Birthday party". The food was good and the chips and salsa just kept coming. Great place to eat with large groups of people.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Typical local Mexican restaurant...but always good food and consistent. This particular restaurant has a huge old time bar in the dining room...kind of interesting.

1  Thank Charlene B