“Terrible Food, Terrible Service”

El Pueblito Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 292 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Went in to this place for lunch...no one to greet me, so stood around waiting until a fellow finally seated me. I was brought some chips with very hot salsa, but did not get my drink until later. I ordered the Shrimp soup (Caldo de Cameron).
Much later, finally received a bowl of tasteless broth, with still-crunchy potato and celery pieces, 5 hunks of
tilapia (that had an unpleasant aftertaste) and finally, 2 shrimps.
This is not my idea of shrimp soup.
The WORST ever! I couldnt eat this and had to go back to work without lunch, as had no time.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

This little restaurant has great Mexican food. You can't beat the price of their breakfasts. We visit this restaurant very frequently and are never dissapointed. Favorite dish: omlet rellano. There's a banquent room (even though we've never utilized it) and they serve beer. The atmosphere isn't that great (they really need to invest in an air conditioner), but the great food and service makes up for it.

1  Thank BuddhaInHeels
Reviewed August 30, 2009

This is our favorite restaurant. We eat here atleast once a week. A friendly greeting welcomes us when we walk in the door, and delicious mexican cuisine always satisfies our entire family. Yummy chips & salsa, generous portions & wonderful service.

Reviewed August 6, 2008

Speedy service, authentic Mexican atmosphere, and delicious food. I eat here every time I visit the Fresno/Clovis area. My favorite dishes are: Shrimp Fajitas, Steak Fajitas, #3 Chicken Enchilada with Rice and Beans accompanied with fabulously fresh salsa and chips. Reasonable prices.

I highly recommend El Pueblito Restaurant for satisfying Mexican food.

1  Thank gobeach22