“Great Sandwiches Desserts”

Cuisines: American
Fresno
“Great Sandwiches Desserts”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is are go-to place when our family asks, "Where to for dinner?" The selection of hot and cold sandwiches is excellent and the choices of bread is tasty and you can customize your sandwich any way you want. We always seem to add a giant cookie to share for dessert. We also send our order by email to speed pick-up time.

• Visited April 2013
Kelly B, Owner at Sequoia Sandwich Clovis Fresno, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thanks for the kind words! We all try so hard and it is wonderful of you to say such wonderful things!! We appreciate you!!
PLease tell your friends and family about us!!!
We hope to see you soon!

Kelly :)

Fresno, Ca
“Solid sandwich shop”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant multiple times over the last few years- always clean with great fresh food. Fresh-brewed iced tea, delicious cookies- salads and a huge selection of hot and cold sandwiches- something for everyone. You can't go wrong!

Wow! A returning customer! THANK YOU so very much!! You make our day! WE love to provide the yummy sandwiches and soups and salads for our *Fans!*
PLease continue to share with your friends and family what an awesome place Sequoia, Clovis is.
Hope to see you again soon!

Kelly and Tim :)
Fresno, California
“Good Stuff, but Expensive!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have had their NY pastrami and I have also had their Tuna Melt, both really good! However, don't expect any $5 foot-anything. I don't go here often, and the last time I took myself and my fam, 6 in total, which 3 were the "kids" sandwiches, 3 sodas, 2 bags of chips... Well let's just say I could have gone to Texas Roadhouse for about the same and got more food. BUT, we wanted a sandwich and it was good. Will go back when I get my tax return, lol!! Kidding!

Visited January 2013
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Good variety”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Menu has lots of options, from soups & salads to sandwiches & burgers. We enjoyed their gourmet cheeseburgers, which you can top with all your favorites to make it exactly to your taste. We also enjoyed a sample of the soup of the day--yummy. Definitely a must try!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Getaways2
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Desserts!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had the carrot cake and bananna pudding!!! I have always loved the salads and sandwiches, but not I am saving some room for the desserts!

• Visited January 2013