“Well beyond our expectation”
Review of Trelio

Trelio
Ranked #10 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Ave
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I spent the night in Fresno after visiting Yosemite National park with my Italian foodie friends. I was feeling a bit of pressure to make sure we had a decent dining experience. I looked to Trip Advisor for restaurants in Fresno and Trelio popped up in the near by town of Clovis. I was a bit skeptical but made reservations anyway.
The wine list was limited, yet prefectly matched with the menu.The server was knowledgable and informative without a hint of pretention.The crab cakes impressed and duck with roasted figs had the "wow" factor. Even the beef filet and grilled vegetable plate had my friends passing bites around the table. Desert of lemon creme brulee made everyone rave. My Italian freinds talked about it all week. Trip advisor and Trelio were spot on!

4  Thank lpeaches

Reviewed May 18, 2010

What a treat! This delightful restaurant feels like a European bistro.

The food, wine, and service were all beyond any expectations. And...my expectations were high.

Michael Shackelford, the very well-credentialed chef, offers creative culinary delights that are beautifully

presented.

He also a sense of humor and told us that one of his favorite desserts is "SNICKERS", a salted caramel-chocolate souffle with roasted peanuts.

The perfect ending to a magnificent meal and dining experience.

4  Thank Clovis42
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I am a travel agent/foodie who travels the world and the USA.
I was shocked (in the best way ) to discover Trelios on a business trip to Fresno/Yosemite.
I had the best salmon (not overcooked for a change) and my husband had a chicken breast that I will never forget (not overcooked and dry). Wondeful wine list...relaxing / romantic atmosphere (but not stuffy)....
Might have to go again tomorrow night before leaving back to Washington DC where we live (its that good !)

4  Thank destinytravel
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Easily overlooked, but not to be missed once you've tried it. Wonderful flavor in crab cake, nice presentation and seasoning in veal cheeks; taco treatment also thrilled my guest. Lemon dessert was just the right send off. Would not give high marks to the gentleman host who assumed everything was good, but never inquired. Will be happy to try again

5  Thank Coastguy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 11, 2007

Upscale little restaurant with gourmet appetizers and food. Wall of wines. Dress nicely.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Trelio? Share your experiences!