“Wonderful, creative restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: 5th Ave
Fresno, California
“Wonderful, creative restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have eaten at Trelio several times over the course of the last year. A couple of times we were there for wine dinners, one public and one private. The food was exceptionally prepared and the service was impeccable. Last night we had a five course meal that was outstanding; everything from the lobster bisque to the kangaroo (yes, kangaroo) loin was delicious! They set the bar very high!
We often take our own wine.
Trelio is a small establishment, so be sure to make a reservation or call first.

• Visited January 2013

Iowa City, Iowa
“Best food/wine in Central Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

This small, quiet restaurant in old town is without a doubt the best food around. Definitely a 'special occasion' type place.

1 Thank Floyboy
Iowa City, Iowa
“Best restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner on a Saturday night. It's a small restaurant, so it's probably best to make a reservation. The food was delicious. The filet was cooked perfectly, and the boneless buttermilk fried chicken was outstanding. I can't wait to go back again!

• Visited March 2012
4 Thank Erin F
california
“As Good As It Get's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

First time visit but won't be the last ! Every thing i tasted was as good or better than i had ever tasted and that is saying a lot. I have eaten in many fine dining restaurants and this ranks as one of the best. Do yourself a favor. The next time you are thinking of booking at Ruth's Chris or Flemings give this place a try. You will not regret it. I can't wait to go back !

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank spotcalifornia
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice spot in old Clovis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

We went here Thursday and it is a pleasant surprise in old town Clovis. Parking was easy to find and the restaurant was not overly busy. The crowd picked up a little later but i dont think reservations are needed for a Thursday. I had the french onion soup and my wife had the escargot. I was not impressed with my soup but my wife really liked hers. For our entree my son and i had the top sirlon steak and my wife had the sea bass. Everyone enjoyed their entrees thought brussel sprouts were a bit over cooked. For dessert my son enjoyed the creme brulee i did not find the snicker ganash very appealing. There were no drinks and the tab came to slightly under $200. With the exception of the onion soup and snickers ganash i think it was worth it.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Kawhona

Been to Trelio? Share your experiences!