“Average but consistent.”
Review of Seven Bar & Grill

Seven Bar & Grill
Ranked #119 of 269 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clovis, California, United States
“Average but consistent.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have visited here several times since opening. Good food, decent service and a nice job on the remodel.

Clam chowder is good, but the chili leaves a little to be desired. Meatloaf is wonderful as are the sandwiches.

Thanks for coming to the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Mark Y

Clovis, California
“First time at Seven”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

The food was okay. I took my dad for breakfast. The value was great. I would go back to Seven in the future.

Fresno, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Went there for my birthday with my friends and I don't regret it. I had the calamari steak and it was delicious! I want to go back soon! Food portions are big, and prices are reasonable.

The servers seemed very new and almost nervous, but it didn't take away from my visit. Their bartender was sweet and the bar was small, cozy and sporty. the restaurant itself is big, has a cabin/lodge-feel to it.

I recommend it. :)