“Very friendly staff ~ I will return again.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Lancaster, California
“Very friendly staff ~ I will return again.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I don't know if this happens to you, however sometimes with my traveling great distances sometimes on rare occasions I tend to get crabby by the time I get to my hotel. When you walk in to check in and see a friendly face welcoming you to the city how can you stay grouchy. The staff was very helpful with directions to restaurants, where to go and other information. When we came back from dinner we received a very warm welcome back. The room was clean and spacious. I love the kitchen. The beds were really queen sized.

Room Tip: You want a room in the back away from traffic noise. (It's closer to the pool in the summertime)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Salinas, California
Reviewed June 16, 2014

i would have given this a total rating of if it were not for a couple of issues. Clean rooms, wonderful staff, nice location. My issues: no fault to the hotel-noisy neighbors. If you want quite don't go to the 2 story building. Mattresses were too firm, pillows were uncomfortable, air conditioner control in on the wall mount without instructions on how to use so the room was uncomfortable during a warm evening fortunately their was a ceiling fan. Thanks for a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: if you're wanting a good night sleep don't stay at the two story building
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I just needed a room for overnight and I lucked upon this hotel. I was impressed with its cleanliness and the very pleasant staff.I was able to park in front of my room, which was also a plus. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Duane C
Clovis, California
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very surprised of how large the rooms were. They were very clean with clean showers and clean sheets. The room had a very large and functional kitchen with a refrigerator. I was able to park right in front of my room door. I will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Modesto, California
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I only stayed one night but will be staying here again when working in Fresno. The room was very clean and everything worked. I was able to park my car right in front of my room and was away from the street. The location is great with a Starbucks and Target nearby. The management was very nice!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Belinda A
Newark, California
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I've stayed in ABV hotels before but this one is far yet the cleanest one I've ever been too, excellent customer service. I have alot of family here in Fresno/Clovis area and most of us come the Bay Area. We all stay here when in town.

Room Tip: Very quiet and convenient downtown location, super clean, people friendly
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank juarez777
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and for a ABV this place was the s!@#. I would very much like to stay here again. I've been in other locations for this brand of hotel and they didn't even come close to the quality and cleanliness of this location

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business