Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I'm a flight attendant - & stay all over - this is the second time I've stayed here - but will always choose it when the need arises. It's clean , quiet, safe -they are all helpful & cordial. I'm lucky to have found it - just happened to drive by & it works for me.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Never thought I would see this high of quality at a inn before. I wasn't expecting much from this chain, until I spent my first night. Soft beds, great staff, and also a great location to stay if you are traveling to the national parks.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

This very cheap motel was horrrible. I will never stay with this chain again. I should have paid more for the Marriott up the street.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ScotchyB
abvi77, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2011

We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay.I was never notified of any problems during your stay.Our office hours are open 24hrs a day.I would love to solve any problems that you might still have.Our goals are to make the guest to feel like they never left home.If i can ever help to change your mind and revisit our property,give me a call any time.I will be looking foward to speaking with you.Thank you and have a great day.MGR. Cory Sullivan

Reviewed February 23, 2011

This has been the best place we have ever stayed in. The rooms were nice, clean and well maintained. The staff is kind and freindly. The manager is awesome, he has gone above and beyond to make sure our stay here was wonderful. We have a family of 5 and they treated us great. Good price, very competitive with other hotels in the area. Clean rooms and grounds, kitchenettes, great bathrooms. I will definately stay here again and will be recomenhing this hotel to family and freinds.

1  Thank shanea32
abvi77, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review.Its the only way we know we being doing a good job this year.We want people to feel like they never left the comfort of their home.I will be sure to pass on the positive info on to our staff.Once again, Thank you and have a great day..............MGR>Cory Sullivan

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Stayed at this hotel during my business trip to Fresno. Liked the location, liked the room and staff was great! Absolutely this is the place to stay! The price was also very good. Definetly will be back!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking your time to write a review.We try to make each guest feel like they never left home.I will be sure too pass the great comment to our ABVI Team.If you had any comments or concerns in the future to improve ABVI."Feel free to contact me"and from everybody from ABVI have a great day.MGR. Cory Sullivan

Reviewed February 4, 2011

I would recommend to anybody that is traveling to Clovis, Ca to stay there. Everytime I stay there has been work related. We stay during the week and go home on the weekend. In the evening the rest of the hotel is real quiet with mostly others that are there work related. It has always been a enjoying staff and very well kept up. The price is real affordable and they will most of the time cut you a break if you're staying more than 1 night.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
abvi77, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time and writing a wonderful review for our property.This year at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites,We set are standards of hospitality to the highest degree.We are very pleased we made ur stay as enjoyable as we can.Also we cant take all the credit.When we have great guest like you,It makes are job very rewarding.Once again thank you from everybody from the ABVI team.MGR. Cory Sullivan.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

Nice rooms, and good service. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011
abvi77, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to writing a wonderful review for our property.If you ever have any questions or great ideas to improve our staff or building to better suit your needs , my office is always open.As always Thank You and have a great day.........MGR. Cory Sullivan