“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Delicious food, nice atmosphere. This place should be ranked higher as best restaurants in Clovis. Cant believe Luna's is ranked higher than this place. What a joke! No comparison.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The interior of this restaurant is fantastic, feels like a very fancy home. Unfortunately, the food wasn't amazing. The prices were reasonable for Italian/American food, but neither I, nor my family were impressed by the taste or portions of the food. By the end of our meal, we had wished we went to China Chef (just two doors down) for inexpensive and very good Chinese food.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food! A group of 8 of us went for dinner. Everyone had something different from the menu. The rating from everyone was the same. Outstanding. I had a calzone. It was very good and was enormous. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good Italian food.

1  Thank Ken M
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Besides the meat itself having great texture, being well-seasoned with truffle salt, and perfectly cooked, everything else that comes on the Truffle Burger is so delicious. The burger borders on decadent. It has gruyere cheese, white truffle oil, and topped with black truffle remoulade, on a grilled bun. Yup, it's that awesome.

The carbonara that my wife ordered was very good, but to me it seemed less of a carbonara and more of a peppery alfredo with pancetta - and that's not a bad thing.

Next time I'm there I think I'm gonna try the Garlic Fries Giuseppe's Way. Garlic fries topped with meat sauce, then baked with mozzarella on top! I'm a huge fan of Casa Corona's Nacho Fries, and this sounds like it's Italian cousin.

Can't wait to go back, this my be my new favorite Italian place in the Fresno area.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I took some guests here for a business dinner and we were all very pleased. The portions were large and I even shared the Chicken Picatta with someone and had plenty! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals.

Been to Giuseppe Gallos? Share your experiences!