“Great food and drinks.”

The Mad Duck
Ranked #4 of 274 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: About the Duck We are a family of seven friends who wanted to build a restaurant that values integrity over profits, quality over laziness, and our guests above all. When we first got the idea for the Duck we wanted to do it right, we wanted to do it simply, most of all we wanted to do what we love, work together and make great food. Our restaurant is our testament to what we think restaurants should be; fresh, friendly, and lively. Hope to see you soon, and often!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

FOOD
I've tried a few things on the menu and all have been very tasty. A few of the stand outs are the Beet Salad, Triple Bypass sandwich, and their Fries. The french fries are so good. I don't know what they batter or season the potatoes with, and I don't care, they're great!

DRINKS
They have quite a few taps and a full bar. They have some creative cocktails, which most of those are their version of a classic drink. Their take on a Manhattan is quite nice.

ATMOSPHERE
Very casual, comfortable. A little bit of a sport bar going on. I do wish they had more seating, but they'd need a new location for that to happen.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Owner operated, the attentive service and good food are reflective of their hands on approach. I wish I lived closer, I'd eat there all the time. Some of the bet burgers in town.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a cool pub setting, and it also serves some good food. It is small though. Go here quite often. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere for a SF Giants or Niners game, this is it! Beer is cold and there are other beverages to choose from as well. Prices, well, not any worse than all other surrounding restaurants. They have a good happy hour and Kid's eat free one night a week, can't remember when though, HA! What I like best is the fact that they are open till 12am with the full menu available. May I suggest the Steak Salad, or if calories aren't your thing to watch... The Triple Bypass!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our food was awesome. However, once our food was dropped off, our server did not stop back by our table for forty minutes after we had finished. Our waters were empty for 20 minutes, and we had even set them on the edge of the table so that it was easier to notice. Thankfully, the bartender noticed and walked across the restaurant to refill them for us. We will be back for burgers soon! Hopefully the service is more attentive next time.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I think this is a great little pub, the bacon blue burger is awesome and the spicy shrimp baguette is a fav! I recommend this place to anyone who wants a great meal by a non-chain pub. Food is great! Have a beer!

1  Thank Jiggiddy

Been to The Mad Duck? Share your experiences!