“A Consistent Favorite”

The Mad Duck
Ranked #4 of 272 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: About the Duck We are a family of seven friends who wanted to build a restaurant that values integrity over profits, quality over laziness, and our guests above all. When we first got the idea for the Duck we wanted to do it right, we wanted to do it simply, most of all we wanted to do what we love, work together and make great food. Our restaurant is our testament to what we think restaurants should be; fresh, friendly, and lively. Hope to see you soon, and often!
Fresno, California
“A Consistent Favorite”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We've been enjoying the Mad Duck for a couple of years after they dropped a Groupon and we discovered them. Great burgers and especially great Cobb Salad which can be split between two (this is what my daughter and I do and then split a sandwich). Really great selection of beers and an upbeat, energetic atmosphere. Never disappointed here. It is extremely noisy so if that is an issue, save it for a day when it doesn't matter. I'm not up for the noise all the time and you can always count on it. They have a nice outdoor area for dining but usually someone is smoking so it's not really for the non-smoker. Dining inside keeps this from being an issue.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ReillyClan

Clovis, California
“Sports and good food!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great "sports bar" type atmosphere - but with yummy food!

Visited March 2012
Fresno, California
“Cozy Pub/Restaurant with Delicious Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My husband invited me to join him for lunch at this place. It was our first time there, and we will gladly come back in the future. The place was not busy at all, for it being lunch time during the week, so we were seated right away. There's a wide variety of appetizers, from fried pickles, chicken strips, sweet potato fries to deviled eggs. I chose the steak bites with chimichurri sauce, which is an appetizer, along with french fries. The steak was perfect "bite" size and an ideal size lunch for one. The sauce is so good I dipped my fries and steak into it. My husband ate the spicy shrimp baguette sandwich. It wasn't spicy at all, and the shrimp was drizzled with a marinade sauce that's also inside the sandwich. Yum!
We're so happy we ate here and look forward to visiting again! Good times!!
ps...It's a perfect place to grab a bite while shopping in the adjoining shopping center on Herndon and Willow.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TravelLover322
Fresno
“Good burger, but small!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My first time here, the food was good, but the burgers are small. I expect more beef for a $9 burger. The small fries were plenty to share, and very tasty. The service was good and friendly. Overall a nice place, just need to make the burgers bigger!!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Samiam1st
Clovis, CA
“Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Worst service ever!!! Foods not very good. don't spend your money here!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank russelfer

Been to The Mad Duck? Share your experiences!