Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
$103
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
$98
$69
$67
$126
$87
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtliving roomhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelfresno arearecommend this hotelroom was cleanfresno airportbusiness tripshopping and restaurantsclose to the airporthot tubother hotelsking suitepleasant stay
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a 1 bedroom suite and it was perfect for our family of 4. There were two queen beds in the bedroom and a separate living room with an open out couch, and a kitchen. The free breakfast every morning was great and the staff was very friendly. It was the perfect place for us to stay while visiting family in Fresno.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites in Clovis on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you sharing your insight and feedback with others who may be considering traveling to the Clovis area. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for being our guests and we hope we may be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for 6 days while helping my son, daughter in law, and 14 day old baby re-locate to Fresno. The staff couldn't have been more accomodating. Always helpful, cheerful, and made you feel at home. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable.Breakfasts were good, and the Monday - Thursday complimentary evening meals and drinks were so convenient. We had a two bedroom /two bathroom suite and it was perfect with the newborn. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cdress13
amycoverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Homewood Suites in Clovis on Trip Advisor! We are delighted you enjoyed yourself and sincerly appreciate you taking the time to write about it. Conratulations on your new grandchild, what a blessing! On behalf of our entire staff, we hope to be of service to you on your next family trip to the Clovis area.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very friendly staff and decent breakfast. I frequent this hotel and have had consistent behavior from the kitchen staff to the front desk. Good for families as well and the free breakfast is a good kickstart. There is a Starbucks within a mile or so at which I stop for a quick coffee before going to the office. The elevators can be a bit of a hike.

Room Tip: I don't have a necessarily quiet room, however, when you head to breakfast in the morning cut across the pool if you're on the far side of the lobby. It's much faster.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
amycoverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff of the Homewood Suites Clovis, thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel and our staff. We take great pride in our hotel and it is wonderful when our guests recognize that fact. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to the Clovis area.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed at the Homewood Suites-Clovis for a week on business. I was greeted with a smile and a genuine "how are you today?" by almost every employee-housekeeping, kitchen staff, front desk, etc. So refreshing! I genuinely felt like a guest and not an inconvenience. This hotel exceeded my expectations. The rooms are like 1 bedroom apartments, complete with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, and a separate bedroom. The full, warm breakfast in the morning was delicious. They even serve a light dinner most evenings which I never attended but they were always popular. There is a free shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5-mile radius. I wanted to go to Old Town Clovis, and an employee cheerfully drove me there and dropped me off at her favorite store, with shopping advice. When I was ready to be picked up, I called the front desk, and the shuttle was there within 10 minutes to bring me back to the hotel.

I truly have nothing negative to say about this hotel.

Would stay here again if my travels ever brought me back to the Fresno area.

Room Tip: Side doors are a little loud, I'd request anything but lower level.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MSUalum1999
amycoverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites in Clovis. Our associates take great pride in our hotel and I am glad you experienced such a pleasurable stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to sharing your review with everyone. On behalf of our entire staff at the Homewood Suites in Clovis, we appreciate your referrals and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I grew up in Central California and now live out of the area. I had a family event to attend to so I searched for a hotel. I have stayed in Homewood Suites before and I like it because it offers a very good hot breakfast. This one also offers a free dinner Mon. -Thurs.
There is a migration to the north parts of the city. So all the newer,more upscale and safer areas are in North Fresno and adjacent Clovis,
Our room was clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly. It is located on a quiet street but is close to Savemart Center and Fresno State University. This property has a Jack and Jill set up as it is adjacent to Hampton Inn. It has a pool and a basketball court. One flat screen in the living room and one in the bedroom. It has a full kitchen.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beacheyedoc
amycoverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for your insight and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites in Clovis. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Clovis area.