“Quiet and Comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very clean, comfortable, attractive room. Quiet with nice amenities--big, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, good shower. I am just not sure that the electronics in the bed were working. I could detect no difference between firm and soft.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Clovis

Reviewed August 14, 2013

AV help (contracted) was very helpful as was conference help making it a successful conference. Only complaint was not having restaurant available onsite at lunch and temperature control of the room. It was warm in the actual conference room. All in all it was a great place for a seminar.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I really enjoy HGI properties and this one isn't an exception. It was a little weird when I checked in the staff explained a "no-scald" shower system and he said that "rarely we have guests that have an issue, but we have a no scald system that sometimes make the shower cold". I enjoyed my stay, the bar has great beverages, the bartender is extremely friendly, the food at the breakfast buffet was decent and the rooms are comfortable. The only problem came when I showered the next day with the "no-scald" system. My shower was freezing and never got warm. When I let them the issue (granted it was upon checkout because I had a meeting) the staff seemed unconcerned. I would give this hotel another chance without a doubt because everyone was so friendly.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice HGI. Had dinner at the restaurant both nights I stayed here. Staff is very friendly, room and hotel facility was very clean. The work our room was sufficient. Could have been larger, but was good enough. The area didn't offer a lot for food or shopping but it is close to the airport, which is why I picked it.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The place is well-secured after hours. We were late in our arrival. The lobby is a very nice place. We were surprised to pay for breakfast. The food was not very tasty for $9.95. Otherwise, it is very nice place to stay. My only complain is the room refrigerator kept blowing off during the night and kept waking me up!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel will go above and beyond for you!! Very clean, safe and well kept. It is close to Fresno State, Malls and restaurants. The rooms are clean and kept with well lit parking. I would recommend this hotel for any of my family visiting from out of town!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Johnnie H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hey Wayne!

I hope this review finds you having a great day, thank you for your kind judgment of our property. If there's anything we could do to get better as a company feel free to let us know, we're looking forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Booked online and it was very easy and quite affordable. Neat, clean and friendly place to stay in the Fresno area. Food and shopping walking distance. If you have kids at Fresno St or you are just passing through it is the best. AAA discount offered

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!