Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
$113
$103
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
$88
$59
$57
$122
$90
All reviewsfront deskbar restaurantsave mart centernice hotelbusiness triproom was cleangreat staffthe general managerrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayfitness centerpleasant stayfresno airportdefinitely stay here againhgilobbygino
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Clovis CA Hilton Garden Inn is an outstanding hotel with top rate service. From check in to checkout it was nothing short of enjoyable. The rooms are well laid out and offer plenty of space. The fitness center is has both machine and free weights to allow any type of workout you want. The food is outstanding and very afordable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I selected this hotel initially because it was near the university I was visiting on Friday. The room was large and comfortable, and I had a quick, tasty dinner in the lobby restaurant. When I was in the area a couple of days later, I went out of my way to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel was nice overall and the price was in the range for this level of hotel. Why do you stay at a hotel but to sleep. The king bed has 2 adjusters. My side was stuck on Hard and my wife's, although set to the same, was a HOLE. In fact i kept falling into it. The bedding was frustrating as well. the sheet was not tucked in properly and the comforter kept sliding off in the night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

In my opinion, the reservations, price, and quality of this hotel was very good. We did not use the restaurant due to a family gathering, but the looks, offerings as well as the gathering of those who were using it seemed an A+ for this hotel. When in this area, I would continue to use as my number one pick.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We went to fresno for a funeral and we had 2 rooms. My Family members whom I rented the 2nd room for amazed with their stay. They were Marriott fans but not any more Samar and Robert at the front desk were sooooo helpful. However Rachel was rude and not so helpful when I approached her with questions. Also (love the waffle maker) breakfast and very clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013