“Great Place To Stay...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Fresno, United States
“Great Place To Stay...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn in Clovis Gave Us Great Customer Service, It was Clean, Easy Access to Freeway, We Felt Safe, 24hrs. Restaurants near location... I enjoyed my stay as well as my other guests... Thank you for the awesome hospitality... We will be back... Booking at your hotel made it easy for us to plan our other business trip details without hassle....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Thousand Oaks, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a great time being at this property. I'll use again when in area. The hotel staff was outstanding. The accommodations were terrific. I really enjoyed the overall quiet of hotel. Couldn't have chosen a better property and it made my stay in Fresno one that I look forward to repeating!......

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Anaheim, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I rate this hotel terrible only because of the unacceptable conversation that I had with GM Cynthia Jones. I had an early check out due to a change in my job.. I packed up and checked out in a hurry. I forgot to take my receipts for meals and expenses that I keep in the desk drawer during my stay. I called the hotel later that evening when I discovered that I had forgotten them. Ms. Jones laughed at me when I asked if housekeeping had turned them into the desk.. told me they would assume it was trash. I explained that in a hotel that caters to the business traveler I would think that housekeeping staff would be trained to turn something like that in to the desk, or contact me to see if I needed them. Ms. Jones was very rude, had no concern for my issue and never once apoligized for the inconvenience that this clearly caused me. She told me that it was not her fault that I left my receipts in the room. TRUE. I found Cynthia Jones to be very unprofessional during our conversation. Although the hotel is adequate, I will never stay in this property during future business travel to the Fresno/Clovis area.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a different hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Roschelle J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Im so very sorry this happened to you and we apologize for the inconvenience of you not having your receipts when you departed. Im very sorry that you were offended for this is not our practice Please forgive us and it is my hope that we can clear up ANY and ALL misunderstandings and PLEASE know WE TRULY DO VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER! You cantruly count on us!
Pleasanton, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hotel double billed my credit card and now are denying it. I have proof, I actually check my CC statements. Memo to Hotel, figure out the mess and apologize ... easy. Perhaps there was some confusion, the room was booked through a 3rd party system and I paid in full 1 week prior to my stay. Shouldn't the staff be able to see on my reservations that I was pre-paid? If the 3rd party booking service didn't do something correctly that shouldn't be my issue. At check-in my card was swiped for incidental charges and that what they told me. Big hassle now, and of course I'll get my money back but it more work than i bargained for.

Room Tip: I liked being close to elevators
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Terrence56
Roschelle J, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Clovis, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank You for your review and I like to apologize that you experienced this situation. We here at the HGI Clovis pride our selves on accurate, professional and complete service and with this response we will continue to make those adjusments necessary to hold fast to the HGI standard of service,. We certainly welcome you back and look forward to serving you again soon and again please accept our deepest apologies.
Santa Barbara, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel is very close to the Fresno Airport. Clean rooms and the restaurant is good for breakfast. Don't forget to adjust the dial on the mattress! Good amount of parking. The name is a little confusing, but Clovis means Fresno.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent accommodations in Clovis, CA. Highly recommended. Very clean, conveniently located, excellent service, lots of parking. Best hotel in town, in my opinion. I thought the bed was extremely comfortable. Very quiet as well. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sisu
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Clean room and bathroom, comfy bed and pillows, sheets smelled clean, nice furniture (especially loved the Herman Miller chair), helpful staff, great customer service. Overall a very respectable place and we had an enjoyable stay. Will definitely stay here again when we come to Fresno.

Room Tip: Could be noisy if your room is near the pool.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis
Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
Comfort Suites Clovis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Clovis? Share your experiences!