“Great Job!!!!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Hemet, California
“Great Job!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I travel for business, and like most business folks, I always look for nice hotels with Great Service etc., etc.

While I know many times you never hear about something unless it's a problem....but just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I enjoy the Holiday Inn Express in Clovis, CA., .....especially Randy.

I've stayed at several hotels in the Clovis/Fresno area over the years.....but the service at Hoiliday Inn Clovis on Shaw Ave., is the Best.

Example:......when I arrived on Sunday, 6/15.......as I walked into the lobby for check-in, Randy was behind the desk and I was greated with "Good Afternoon Mr. Rapp,".....so good to see you back with us again!! Yeah.....that probably doesn't seem like much....but the simple fact Randy recognized me, by name no less.....means a LOT to folks like me traveling.

The hotel stay was great as always......quite....peaceful.....great service, and an EXTREMELY Friendly Staff!!!!

I still have several more trips to the Clovis/Fresno area this year, and Randy secured the Holiday Inn Express as my First Choice, the next time I come to town.

I sure hope the Hoilday Inn Express folks realize what a Great Employee they truly have.....trust me.....I've stayed at other Holiday Inn's, and the service and treatment in Clovis is ALWAYS just a cut above!!!

Great Job!!! Looking forward to seeing them again!!!

Most Sincerely,
Steven Rapp

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that Randy was able to go above and beyond as a customer service rep. We look forward to continuing this type of service any time that you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

On of the best HIE's that I stay at. Great staff. Clean and comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price. Anne and Jada made sure we had cookies each nite when we got back to the hotel from a long day of meetings. The rest of the staff is equally friendly and accommodating. Overall a great stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review! We knew that the cookies would be a hit, but didn't realize that it would be such a huge success. I have informed Anna and Jada of your kind words and look forward hosting you the next time you are in town!
La Habra
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a wonderful trip. Breakfast was fresh and hot. Coco was there to assist with her always-pleasant attitude.
Room was very clean. Wish they'd fix the shower head in room 112. It is always sliding down and makes showering awkward.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind review! From the bottom of my heart we appreciate you our guest. The next time you are in town please let us know and we will take care of you and all your lodging needs!
Chico, California
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I work here in fresno, clovis so I come often. Always taken care of here. Anna & Jada, as well as many others that work at front desk are very helpful and kind. They always make me feel at home and at ease.
When you travel as much as I do, its always nice to have people make you feel at home, wanted and thankful for you business. The hotel is nice, always kept up, great area for food and entertainment.
I have stayed at a few holiday inns this is one of my favorites. Friendly Staff just makes it all that much better.

Room Tip: Suites here are very roomy, they add office space as well as microwave and mini frig.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the awesome review! We sincerely appreciate any and all feedback so that we can constantly improve. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed May 21, 2014

There’s really little to say here; the hotel is a typical HI Express with few distinguishing features good or bad. The staff is friendly and competent, and check-in/check-out was smooth and effiecient. Beds are comfortable and rooms have the standard amenities. If you’re sensitive to noise, ask for an odd-numbered room. Even numbered rooms (which includes all the suites) face a very busy main road (Shaw Blvd).

Room Tip: Want quiet? Choose an odd-numbered room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TheObjectiveCritic
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear TheObjectiveCritic,

Thank you for staying and sharing your review with us. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel staff friendly and that you had a smooth check in and check out.

However, I am sorry to hear about the noise levels in some areas of our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have noted down your comments and shared them with our hotel management for the purpose of bringing necessary improvements to making sure that all our rooms are equally comfortable.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Best regards,

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I want to use this site to highlite both Anna and Jade at the Clovis Holiday Inn Express @650 W. Shaw Avenue for their excellent customer service. I was in a delema with lodging and they used an unexpected level of customer service to make sure that everhting was taken care to my full satisfaction. I have used many hotels to coordinate lodging for my Army Reserve unit and have never had a problem, but also I have never experience such great, go the exta mile of customer service as both Anna and Jade have demonstrated while serving my Army Reserve Soldiers.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review! We are proud of our nation's armed services and we will do our absolute best to make sure that we exceed your expectations. Please let us know the next time you are in town and we will be happy to take care of you.
Watsonville, California
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is a nice choice. Close to Fresno State. Our room was very comfortable- had microwave, smal refridge & coffee maker. Breakfast actually consisted of quite a few choices & was a nice addition.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Suggested a place for lunch when asked, Dog House- just down the street & fun sports bar, great tri tip sandwiches.
Would stay again if in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit quieter on pool side.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the time it takes to write one of these reviews and we are always striving to exceed customer expectations. We will continue to work hard in order to do so.

I hope that you will continue to use the Holiday Inn Express brand wherever your travels take you.

Kyung