“Lodging coordinator for Army Reserve”

Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I want to use this site to highlite both Anna and Jade at the Clovis Holiday Inn Express @650 W. Shaw Avenue for their excellent customer service. I was in a delema with lodging and they used an unexpected level of customer service to make sure that everhting was taken care to my full satisfaction. I have used many hotels to coordinate lodging for my Army Reserve unit and have never had a problem, but also I have never experience such great, go the exta mile of customer service as both Anna and Jade have demonstrated while serving my Army Reserve Soldiers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are proud of our nation's armed services and we will do our absolute best to make sure that we exceed your expectations. Please let us know the next time you are in town and we will be happy to take care of you.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is a nice choice. Close to Fresno State. Our room was very comfortable- had microwave, smal refridge & coffee maker. Breakfast actually consisted of quite a few choices & was a nice addition.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Suggested a place for lunch when asked, Dog House- just down the street & fun sports bar, great tri tip sandwiches.
Would stay again if in this area.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit quieter on pool side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the time it takes to write one of these reviews and we are always striving to exceed customer expectations. We will continue to work hard in order to do so.

I hope that you will continue to use the Holiday Inn Express brand wherever your travels take you.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't awful. And I'd stay here again. Front desk staff was exceptional on check in. Free breakfast and the food is actually pretty good. However - if highway noise bothers you, stay somewhere else. Personally it helps me sleep. Negatives are a not well stocked pantry, broken or half broken microwave, stained bathroom walls, a non existent fitness center and thin towels. Positives are mentioned above as well as uverse tv, good wi if and comfortable and clean beds.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank BocaRay
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Sir,

I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are reviewing some of the issues and will have them resolved promptly. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in town and I will personally ensure that your room exceeds your expectations.

With Hospitality,

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clovis is really, really fantastic. Everyone who works there is so friendly and so efficient, From getting shuttle rides, to checking in, to the free breakfast, to just everything is excellent. I could list many of the employees by name, except that I don't have a good memory for names. I do want to single out Kelly, Randy, and Joy. I know there are more I should mention so the next times I stay there I will make sure to remember their names. Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. John,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We appreciate the opportunity to make a small difference in the lives of our guests. I hope that you will continue to use us for your hospitality needs in the Clovis area. Should you have the need for another reservation please do not hesitate to contact us. Once again, Thank you!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Okay, so i had to come back to Fresno for the second half of a two week school. The first week was spent at another hotel and i found it to be poor. This week was much better, it was closer to where my school was and the neighborhood was much nicer. I was greater by a very friendly staff. Got to my room 302 and it was clean, comfortable and pretty roomy. I noticed that there was no frig, so I when to the staff and asked if i could get one, sure no problem was the response i got. By the time i returned back from the store, it was in my room and ready to go. The next morning I walked down to the gym, only to find the treadmill broken. I stopped by the front desk to report it, the response i got was, no problem we will get it fixed, and we can offer you a free pass for the the Blast Fitness across the street, Awesome! The free breakfast was not over cooked and the food was actually hot unlike the last place i stayed. Very happy with the overall experience. I was able to go to class each morning with a smile on my face and say "I stayed at a holiday inn express"!!

This hotel is centrally located near lots of places to eat and is easy to get to in the fresno area. Highly recommend this place to those who come. And they honor the government rate.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review. One of the best things about working in hospitality is seeing the immediate satisfaction from our guests when they have a perfect stay. I hope that you will continue to use IHG and Holiday Inn Express for all your travel needs and should you ever need another reservation in Clovis, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Dear staff ,

I recently stayed at your hotel Feb 14th - 16th for a Fresno state Softball tournament which was outstanding . I wanted to thank you for the great service + quality & your staff members where amazing.I will be returning on March 13 - 16th - 2014 looking forward too seeing you all . Special thanks to Aaron Breeze + Sergio Madrigal my weekend was fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We pride ourselves in providing a fantastic guest experience and helping to make your stay memorable. If you are ever in the Clovis area again, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way that we can.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Randy was amazing and he provided excellent customer service. He was available at all times. He was very nice and everything we needed and he was able to get for us. When we first got there, we wanted hot chocolate and there wasn't any and he got some for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the fantastic review! We as a team are always excited when one of our staff goes above and beyond for one of our guests. Great customer service goes a long way towards making great memories and we hope to be able to do so again in the future. Should you need anything the next time you are in town please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you once again!