Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
$159
$139
GardenInn.com
$139
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
$98
$67
Hotels.com
$98
$87
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskmile radiusmovie theatersstayed for two nightsshaw avespecial thanksexceptional stafflevel of customer serviceawesome servicehard boiled eggscommon areasguest laundrybiscuits and gravysequoia parkhot breakfastworkout room
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Very good HOliday Inn Express. overall. Clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Standard exercise room and breakfast area. Very well maintained and attentive staff. A great place to stay in Clovis.

• Stayed: May 2013
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Stay Smart!

Holiday Inn Express welcomed back our famous Stay Smart advertising campaign last month and I am delighted that you had a chance to catch it!

I am so glad that you chose to stay with us on your most recent visit to the Fresno/Clovis area and that we were able to provide a comfortable home-away-from-home for you! We certainly hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Safe Travels and With Hospitality,

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Fast, friendly check in. Extremely spacious and clean room. I guess my only complaint would be that there is no refrigerator in the room but this wasn't really important to us. This was a great location for us, easy on and off the freeway. Highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am blessed with a wonderful staff who truly cares about providing the epitome of customer service on a daily basis!

It is true that we do not have refrigerators and microwaves in every guest room. We do however, have a microwave available in the Great Room 24/7 and refrigerators available upon guest request. When we are able to welcome you back to the property, please let our friendly staff know that you would like a refrigerator and we would be more than happy to provide one for you free of charge!

We sincerely hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the property in the near future and thank you once again for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been to the Fresno area quite a few times in the last couple months and had never ventured too far until one day while looking for a place to have dinner I happened on this location in Clovis. so on my next trip back I stayed there and let me tell you it was sparkling clean from the parking lot to the room! the staff was very friendly and made me feel at home the minute I walked through the door, the room was very clean and FRESH smelling this is one of the best HIE that I have ever been in. all I can say is if you stay there you will leave feeling better than you arrived. there's a lot of places to eat and a short drive to your choice of 2 malls.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

What a wonderful review!

My staff and I treat feedback from our guests as a gift and this was a gift that they were very excited to receive! My wonderful associates prove to me on a daily basis that they are invested and passionate about creating memorable guest experiences. They were thrilled to hear that they were able to do that during your stay!

Please come back and visit us sooner rather than later! We absolutely love welcoming guests back to our hotel and creating more memorable experiences! It is our goal on a daily basis to ensure that our guests experience a wonderful stay!

With HOSPITALITY,

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the best HIE that I've stand in over the past 13 years. The facility is 4 years old, super clean rooms, excellent staff, and delicious breakfast. The hotel grounds were super clean even after a sand storm. Now, this hotel needs to provide it's staff outstanding uniforms to match their OUTSTANDING service. Truly, an A+ facility--if need a place to stay...look no further!

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor facing the parking lot and it was still super quiet!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Wow!

What a way to start our day! I wish you had been here to hear the elation of my staff at our morning meeting this morning! This is truly why are all in the HOSPITALITY business and my staff was thrilled that we were able to leave such a lasting impression!

I certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and I truly appreciate you taking the time to post feedback for my staff and I!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Of recent I have had to travel to the Clovis / Fresno area to deal with family business. I have stayed now 4 times over the last couple weeks and have been welcomed back by the excellent staff, in fact having one of the staff not only recommend a dinner location but also taking and picking us up. The service goes the extra mile here. The rooms have been fresh and clean each time and although located on a busy street surprisingly quite, the parking lot also has cameras and security making your safety a priority not like some of the other locations in this area where our car was broken into twice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Welcome!

I am absolutely thrilled that my team was able to exceed your expectations! We certainly do our best to ensure that we go above and beyond for our guests whenever possible! My staff was overjoyed to hear your comments in our morning meeting this morning!

I am elated that we were able to provide a comfortable place for you to stay while traveling to the Fresno/Clovis area and we certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon!