“Oustanding, Holiday Inn Express” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area

Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Oustanding, Holiday Inn Express”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the best HIE that I've stand in over the past 13 years. The facility is 4 years old, super clean rooms, excellent staff, and delicious breakfast. The hotel grounds were super clean even after a sand storm. Now, this hotel needs to provide it's staff outstanding uniforms to match their OUTSTANDING service. Truly, an A+ facility--if need a place to stay...look no further!

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor facing the parking lot and it was still super quiet!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Wow!

What a way to start our day! I wish you had been here to hear the elation of my staff at our morning meeting this morning! This is truly why are all in the HOSPITALITY business and my staff was thrilled that we were able to leave such a lasting impression!

I certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and I truly appreciate you taking the time to post feedback for my staff and I!

Braxton M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Of recent I have had to travel to the Clovis / Fresno area to deal with family business. I have stayed now 4 times over the last couple weeks and have been welcomed back by the excellent staff, in fact having one of the staff not only recommend a dinner location but also taking and picking us up. The service goes the extra mile here. The rooms have been fresh and clean each time and although located on a busy street surprisingly quite, the parking lot also has cameras and security making your safety a priority not like some of the other locations in this area where our car was broken into twice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Welcome!

I am absolutely thrilled that my team was able to exceed your expectations! We certainly do our best to ensure that we go above and beyond for our guests whenever possible! My staff was overjoyed to hear your comments in our morning meeting this morning!

I am elated that we were able to provide a comfortable place for you to stay while traveling to the Fresno/Clovis area and we certainly hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is not my first hotel of choice when booking in to visit a client, however was surprised! The rooms are fresh, clean and very comfortable. The desk staff very pleasant, efficient and helpful.
What else was a pleasant surprise was how really nice the breakfast buffet is. As many know these can be hit or miss with this class of hotel, but here it was clean, well balanced and enjoyable to eat!

Hats off to this hotel and it's staff, Job Well Done.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
WOW!
What a wonderful review! Thank you SO much for the kind words about the hotel and our phenomenal staff!
We truly feel that feedback is a gift and we really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on out property!
I shared your comments at our morning meeting today and my staff was so thrilled to hear of your experience with us! It is for this reason that we are in the HOSPITALITY business! The difference between SERVICE and HOSPITALITY is an emotional connection and I am so proud that my staff was able to form that with you!
We truly hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future!

Gurnee, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very nice holiday inn express. It was quiet and very clean. Rooms were comfortable and surprisingly big. I was in town for business and will definitely stay there again if I am on that side of Fresno. Staff is friendly and inviting. I was impressed with this hotel. You will feel comfortable and safe staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor facing away from Shaw ave. It was quiet.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
I want to personally thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel!
My staff and I strive to create a home-away-from-home environment for our guests and they were thrilled to hear your comments at our morning meeting today!
We can't wait to welcome you back to our hotel when your travels find you in the Fresno area once again!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is much like the others I have stayed in. It stands out because staff is friendly and helpful. I used my bonus points to get a "free" room - and was still given an upgrade to a suite (as a Priority Club member). Offering the suite was very nice, as usually when I have used points (with Priority or other hotels that offer "free" rooms), I end up in a room farthest from the check-in and breakfast/hospitality room. The room, including bathroom, was very clean. The breakfast was the usual fare and the room was large and spacious.

Room Tip: I requested first floor on my on-line reservation, and received a first floor room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Braxton M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clovis Fresno Area, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We believe that feedback is a gift here at the Holiday Inn Express Clovis and our staff was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We anxiously await your return to the area and sincerely hope that we get the chance to welcome you back to the property!
La Habra
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Was here last month and returned again. We arrived early n staff checked us in right away. We didn't have to wait until regular check-in time. Rolling carts helped us get our luggage to our room in one trip. Parking is convenient and close to rooms. Still love the hospitality room - clean and well-stocked with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. There is also a small microwave. Will be returning in the spring.

• Stayed December 2012
Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had never stayed at a Holiday Inn and was a little leery, but it was the highest rated hotel within my corporate budget. I was so pleased with the service and the room and have already booked my next room here! I didn't enjoy the breakfast foods or the coffee, but there are several coffee places and restaurants located very close.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business