From the moment we walked through the door, the staff at Fairfield Inn were friendly & helpful to us. We spent one night there prior to our backpacking trip in Yosemite and the staff was great. The staff even kept us informed about a missing package and we were able to retrieve prior to leaving the area. I would highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis hotel. Take pleasure in our 85 stunning guest rooms and suites featuring the luxurious "Green Tea Bedding Package," complete with vibrant colors, rich decor & lavish amenities. At our hotel in Fresno Clovis, you'll find yourself just steps from Historic Old Town Clovis, and only a few miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FYI), Save Mart Center, Fresno State University, Downtown Fresno, Shops at Riverpark, Fashion Fair Mall, Sanger, Clovis Veterans Memorial Building & the Tulare Farm Show. To help guests get ready for the day ahead - or unwind after exploring the city - our hotel in Fresno, CA features a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi Internet access, fitness center, swimming pool & whirlpool. Known as the Gateway to the Sierra, our Fresno Clovis hotel is the ideal location if you are planning to see Kings Canyon, Sequoia and/or Yosemite national parks - or hit the slopes at Sierra Summit & Squaw Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Fresno Clovis Hotel Clovis