“Excellent hotel and service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Silverado, California
“Excellent hotel and service”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Very comfortable stay. Great bed and comfortable room. Good breakfast in the morning. We'll be back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
FairfieldInnandSuite, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Dear joanarc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our deluxe continental breakfast was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Clovis!

Thank you and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Clovis, California
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Great hotel to stay. All employees are very friendly. This was very impressive.
Clean rooms and good breakfast. All the comforts from home. Close to freeways.
It made our short get-away to Yosemite a lot easier.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Y0semite
Dear Y0semite,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and give us feedback on your recent stay. We take great pride in the service and experience that we deliver to our guests and it's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us on your next getaway to Yosemite!

Thank you and have a great day!
Tigard, OR
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Very convenient to where I needed to be. The rooms didn't seem as nice as some of the other Fairfield Inns that I have stayed. Small closet. Very odd entrance to the bathroom as it was right next to the main door. I think this may have something to do with California fire code. The room was quiet - I was worried as there were two large groups of teenagers at the hotel and I thought it would be loud. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011
FairfieldInnandSuite, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Dear EricL97332,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. We really do appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve the experience for all of our guests when they stay with us. You are right that the main entrance and bathroom entrance locations are situated to adhere to California fire code. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was peaceful, we look forward to seeing you when you are next in Clovis!!

Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I was expecting average customer service, based on previous experience with your hotel chain. But to my suprise I had the best customer service from your houe representitive by the name of Rolinda Golden. She was very informative and professional. My experience this pass weekend was one to remember. So, thank you Fairfield Inn of Clovis, Ca.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
FairfieldInnandSuite, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Dear MsJordan2003,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay! I truly appreciate your feedback and have shared this with my team here at the hotel and recognized Rolinda for her great customer service. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are next in Clovis!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We travelled with 3 young kids for one night stay at Fairfield Inn on our way to Yosemite Park.

The Inn is located closed to Clovis downtown and there is a trail right behind the hotel as well a little park. However, we would have liked to have more restaurants and convenient stores near by so that we can walk around without taking the car. It is obviouse the the hotel was built recently because it is sitting in the middle of grassy area.

Happy Hour: Very convenient if you are coming in in late afternoon, which was our case. We arrived around 5:30pm and there was some great snacks and drinks for kids. Kitchen staffs were very friendly. Since we are not from california, we thought the staffs speak with slight Australian accent. Very sweet staffs,

Breakfast: Cannot complaint. They have it all just like Residence Inn. Hot buffet as well as pastries were abundant.

Room: We stayed in a 2 double bed room with mini-fridge and microwave. It is the first time we stayed in a 2 double bed room for 3 people without an extra rool away bed. Our kids are between 5 - 9 so there was able to sqeeez in one bed. Not a large size room but everything was there. Bathroom was well appointed and clean.

Pool and Spa: let's say we did not stay at this hotel for their pool and spa. It is located outside and very small in size. Even our little kids found them too small and the pool was not heated.

Great feature: Free happy hour, breakfast and internet!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear Voyage_familial,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor and provide us with feedback on your stay. I know that you have many hotels to choose from and I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I have shared your feedback here with the team and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I remember checking you in and I hope you had a great trip up to Yosemite also. I wanted to let you know that while our pool and spa are both located outdoors they are both heated, I apologize if the pool temperature was not warm enough.

Again thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2011

What a pleasure it was to stay at this fresh, clean property. Form the general manager that helped me with a presentation printing problem to the guy who taught me AC 101 for my room, everyone I envountered was a joy. The bedding and bed were great, mini fridge made access to midninght ice cold water no problem and the free breakfast complete with make it yourself chocolate chip waffles was yummy and very comprehensive. I will happily stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor off the lobby in the back of the hotel are very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear kjoy11,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor, I have shared your feedback with the team here and we are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience while staying with us. I'm glad that I was able to help you with your presentation and I hope it was a success!

Glendale, California
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I'm all about customer service, you can hear it someone's voice when they pick up the telephone! To make a short story longer, my cousins and I were on our way from Glendale, CA to Fresno, CA for a wedding, which we were all a part of and the worst part of the trip was no one had booked a room for the four of us. We seemingly had one hope and a prayer to get a room on a Friday evening, so we called this particular hotel and spoke to a representative who assured us that everything could be handled, without any type of hiccup.

The hotel seemed like a gem, to us its weary travelers. We all loved the fact that everything was in place and ready for our arrival, the rooms were nice and clean, and there was no noise in the entire hotel, everything seemed well kept and under control!

I can assure you, that our next visit to Fresno/Clovis will consist of us calling this same hotel because it was a whole lot better than staying with family.

Super clean, nice staff, and easily accessible to the freeway!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ThisAfricanGuy
Dear ThisAfricanGuy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are excited to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us, we take great pride in the level of service that we give our guests and we look forward to having you back when you are next in Clovis!