“Yummy BBQ treat”

Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Vantaa, Finland
“Yummy BBQ treat”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We were tipped by the owner of our B&B and this place was definitely joy to visit. Not the cosiest or fanciest place on earth but the BBQ food was fantastic and the service was excellent. Don´t miss this restaurant if BBQ is your cup of tea!

1 Thank Jukka W

Cloverdale, California
“Hamburger Ranch and BBQ”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This long standing Cloverdale spot remains highly successful especially in the summer with its outside BBQ set up. Year round however they do a booming lunch and dinner business.

1 Thank John C
California
“Best in Cloverdale”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I wouldn't quite call myself a regular, but we've been in here many times. I think it's the best restaurant in town, much better than the much higher priced Italian place just down the hill from it. I've never had a burger here, though I hear they're good, but I'm just not a burger fan. But their pasta and BBQ are very good! Pasta with Salmon? Outstanding! Reasonable, but not giveaway prices, good food and a bit of a quirky atmosphere. They also have take out so if you want a decent meal but don't want the extra expense and formality of sitting down, just call it in, it will probably be ready by the time you get there. If you are expecting McD's prices for burgers, you're in the wrong place, while informal this is a restaurant, not a fast food outlet. They have good food for a reasonable price, not cheap food.

2 Thank mg99
Greenville, South Carolina
“Wonderful Stop for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stopped on our way north for lunch and changed our return trip to have breakfast on the way south. The mushroom burger was all one could want and the brisket sandwich was more than adequate. I liked the choice of home made sauces on the table. The fries were really good. Breakfast was the usually eggs, sausage/bacon with outstanding potatoes.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank DougP39
Carlsbad, California
“I join in the accolades...”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

After a TON of Italian food in both San Francisco and the Napa Valley, we were ready for some good ol' country cooking. And that's what you get at The Ranch. My wife joins the chorus of those saying, "This is one of the best burgers I've ever had." My barbequed chicken was incredible - slow cooked at low temperatures for HOURS, such that it was falling off the bone and incredible tasty.

Our waitress was wonderful and so friendly. She gave us tips on other places to go, sights to see and outstanding restaurants in the area. A sweet and smoky visit.

1 Thank travelingtee