Super 8 Cloverdale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$105
$700
  • Pool
$101
Travelocity
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$159
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
$350
Official Site
Kelseyville Motel(Kelseyville)
$80
Hotels.com
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanbusiness centercontinental breakfastwould stay againyogurtpizza placerestaurants within walking distancedrug storemicrowave and fridgecold cerealon linecoffee makersonoma countyajmcdonaldsmotelconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I had given a quick look at the reviews before we booked and was surprised by horrible this was. I mean EVERYTHING was horrible (service, bed, amenities, breakfast etc.)
When we checked in (after 3pm) our bed was piled with dirty linen and bedcovers. While we waited for them to clean the room, we asked if the spa was hot and were told "yes of course". However, after changing into our suits and going down, we discovered it was lukewarm at best. When we complained, we were told "It on timer. It come on 5 o'clock". At 7pm it still wasn't hot. When I asked if it would be hot in the morning I was told, "It come on at 10. It go off 12:00 noon." SERIOUSLY?
The king mattress was hard and flat. The pillows were those hard, huge, round kind. The walls were thin enough to hear our neighbor's conversations. The heat/air fan unit woke us up several times. The final blow was the "SuperStart" breakfast. It was supposed to start at 6:30 but at 7:00 the breakfast area looked the same as it did the night before. When we rang the bell, the staff came out from the back room bleary-eyed to say "butter for toast and milk for cereal is in refrigerator". We got it out ourselves. We paid over $100 for a military rate. We will NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

This is a standard room with no frills or fancy decorating but the hotel is exceptionally clean and QUIET....the walls have solid insulation . Nothing feels 'old'. The furniture and bedspreads are well kept and fresh. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. There is NO traffic noise. It is situated in a small shopping area with a grocery store a Subway and a pizza restaurant. There are no signs when you get off the 101 because of city ordinances but it is close to the Ray's grocery store. This is a quiet and sweet town...great for an overnight stay. The RiverRock Casino is 15 min away and is very fun.

Room Tip: start on Sunday internet special
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We stayed on this hotel going back home to Canada from our beautiful trip to the US.I was very impressed to the cleanliness of the room and the beds are very comfortable.Also the most, I have a great respect and appreciation to the honesty of the staff (I left my iphone to the room we stayed in and when I called them the housekeeper found and gave to lost and found in the hotel office).I will stay in this hotel again and definitely recommend it to my friend.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I stayed at this particular Super 8 with my husband and two kids. The first say was in July 2010, then of course Sept. 2010. Both stays included clean rooms. Wireless internet was easy to connect to (you get the code from the front desk). On this particular stay, the manager (husband/wife team) placed my family in an upstairs room due to a sports team arriving the next day and in order to minimize any discomfort we might occur from kids possibly running up/down the hall. We really appreciated this. Also, when I originally made my reservations, I made them for the wrong STATE. The manager helped me to call the other Super 8 to cancel and get at least a partial refund. I found this to be very kind. While the breakfast here isn't much, it's good enough to tide one over. Either that, or there's a Rays Food Place, McDonalds, Subway, and other local businesses close by to eat at. My family and I definitely plan to stay here again when next we visit Cloverdale, CA.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2010

We checked in to Super 8 Motel on February 6, 2010. When I threw the covers down (I never sleep under blankets or spreads in a hotel). I sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on something wet. When I looked I saw that the sheets were covered in urine. I assume the spread and blanket were too, but didn't want to look. When I called the front desk the woman acted like that was something that happened all the time. No surprise in her voice or apology either. She did move us to another room however. The next morning when I went to check out the same woman was there. Again, no apology or any acknowledgement that there had been a problem. When I mentioned that it might be in order to comp our room for some amount she didn't seem to care. I assume from the way she reacted that this is a common occurance at that location. I have posted this on Face Book, Twitter and Yelp.com. I also called Super 8 Headquarters and the Wyndam Chain which owns Super 8. Hopefully there will be repercussions. The woman who waited on us was the Manager, so no help there. She wouldn't tell me how to contact the owner.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple