“It is OK”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

While the service was good, the food was just OK. I struggled to eat my take out Veal Parmigiana with only a small plastic fork.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The olive oil with the bread is awesome, and the dinners were excellent. We had to skip dessert because we simply had too much for dinner. GREAT salads and house dressing.

1  Thank mickey8
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a nice dinner at Piacere. The service was excellent and the food was good. I would definitely return to this restaraunt.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a terrific italian experience. I had the veal parmigian and it was the best I've ever had. Charming atmosphere and very attentive wait staff.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is the best restaurant we found in the entire area. Very interesting menu with creative choices. I loved the chicken with avocado and mozzarella dish. My husband had Penne with red sauce, which was very good. We enjoyed the atmosphere, and friendly service. Highly recommended!

1  Thank elsull