“Yummy Thai food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Cloverdale, California
“Yummy Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I love this Thai place, every dish is delicious! My favorite are the drunken noodles and green curry. The fried rice is amazing too! Definitely my fave place in town!

Clayton, California
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Looked for this place for a lunch stop after seeing a number of very positive reviews. The comments on the fine food and the friendly service were well deserved and our experience was no exception. The restaurant is tucked behind a Starbucks and not easy to find without using it as a reference point.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Atwater
“Solo meal on a business Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Walked over to 101 ThaiWay from Super 8 where I was staying. It is a small restaurant but was busy for a Thursday night. Nice staff welcomed me, took my order, etc. They had takeout people coming in for their orders and a nice turnover of sit down groups while I was there. I ordered a Peanut sauce with vegetable dish and water. Very tasty, love peanuts and peanut sauce. Had enough spice to taste but not to burn. I do like burny foods sometimes but this dish was delicious. Nest time I am up that way I will eat there again.

Pacifica, California
“Fresh and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are not experts on tai food but we know good and fresh, and this food is all that and much more. When you have owners that are passionate and love there work it is a formula for a great restaurant. Plus they know how to cook. We will be back.

Visited November 2013
Chehalis, Washington
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very yummy homemade chili sauce! Very friendly considerate owners and staff! Loved it! Clean and affordable. Family friendly.