All reviews her daughter cookies front porch delicious breakfast rocking chairs tower suite wonderful stay fresh eggs garden area bed and breakfast multi course alice's room charming place highly recommend this b b historic building food pairings tasting room
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Kathleen and her daughter did such an amazing job with their pleasant greetings, and the breakfasts they knocked out of the park. AMAZING!!
The rooms are immaculate and make you feel so comfortable. You could converse with other guests or not. You were offered plenty of get away quiet places between the beautiful gardens, wrap around porch, and lovely seating areas downstairs and upstairs. Truly a pleasant experience

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2019

We wanted a quiet, intimate, cozy b&b in wine country and we found it!!! Kelley & Young was perfection.

Owned by mom and daughter, they're a dynamic duo! Food was out of this world, crazy delicious!!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I absolutely love finding gems like this place! My husband and I had a quick over night in the area and decided to give this beauty a try and WOW, we can't wait to come back.

I was impressed from start to end. We had some email exchanges regarding our arrival time and our communication was clear and quick! When we arrive, which was later than anticipated, we felt like we were at home. The house is so welcoming and Kathleen was just wonderful. She never made us feel out of place even though we rudely kept her waiting for us as we ran late!

We stayed in Alice's room which is on the ground floor and it was clean, warm and super cozy!

Breakfast was absolutely AMAZING!

The only thing I could have wished for... was that we could stay another night!

Thank you so much! We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

My wife & I plus our adult daughter stayed here in 2 nights in rooms next to each other. The rooms were big, airy, immaculate and bright. Madeleine called to double check our arrival- met us at the door & couldn’t do enough to make us welcomed! cooked was a 5 star, 3 course breakfast each morning that was to die for! The yard around this old inn were beautiful & you could relax in the backyard or on the front porch. The wine tasting passport she gives you with your check-in pays for your stay because tastings at each winery are $25-$35 each. Suggestions- check in at 3:30-4:00 then go to their tasting room down the street that will give you a full day to check out the other wineries the next day. Be sure to check out Robert Young Winery- on a hill with gorgeous views- both of these tastings are on the passport-that’s a $100 savings per couple already!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Kathleen and her daughter, Madeline are as good as it gets with respect to hospitality. They made our brief stay as comfortable as possible as we were dealing with losing a family member. The room was very comfortable and inviting as it was warmly decorated. The sleep was very undisturbed. The neighborhood is charming, close to restaurants and an antique shop, but quietly tucked away. The breakfast was superb. My wife and I will be back very soon for wine tasting in the area. I doubt you could do better anywhere. You will not find a better value.

Trip type: Traveled with family