“Worst Ripoff EVER”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cloverdale
Cloverdale KOA Camping Resort
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I have stayed in many KOA's from Florida to California. They tend to be a little more expensive than other campgrounds, but I can live with 10 bucks more for wifi, etc. Well, this place charged us 85.00 a night which to me is outrageous. I failed to ask the price when making a reservation because they ALL have been around 45.00 bucks a night. Well once there, I was locked in because KOA's are non-refundable. Okay, so I figured lets make the best of it. Yeah right... First, you only get one hour of wifi, then you have to pay for it. Second, the showers were gross. When I complained to the manager about paying 85.00 a night and only getting one hour of wifi, her response was "well, 5 years ago, you couldn't even get wifi" like I should be happy with what I got. Are you kidding me? You can get free wifi at starbucks. Oh, speaking of that, you could get a latte at this KOA for more than what it costs at starbucks, and if you want to buy waffles in the morning you have to pay an extra dollar for syrup. This place has really turned me off to KOA. I will look for any alternative from now on.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank airbender

Reviewed June 28, 2010

I stayed at this KOA this past weekend... What a disaster ! The restrooms were so disgusting both days I was there I couldn't even stand to go in them... The poor staff girl that was trying to clean the men's room was gagging as she cleaned.... I complained to the staff and their reply was that I was supposed to let them know they were dirty ! ! ! Geeze for a hundred bucks a night it seems I wouldn't have to do their job for them ! As for the other things like the trash, I just threw mine on the top of the pile that was supposed to be a dumpster. Yeah it was overflowing too, right into the road... The staff needs to remember camping doesn't mean staying at the local land fill... As for the sites... Most have no shade and I had to ask for a different one because the hook up wasn't working... Good luck staying here !

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MrCamping
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cloverdale
AutoCamp Russian River
Kelley & Young Wine Garden Inn
Auberge on the Vineyard
Auberge on the Vineyard
#4 of 4 in Cloverdale

Been to Cloverdale KOA Camping Resort? Share your experiences!