As we drove thru the run-down town of Clear Lake (and having passed several grungy, sad cottage places), we were wondering what we got ourselves into with a stay at the Clear Lake Cottages. Imagine our delight and surprise wehn we pulled into an immaculate and landscaped parking lot for the Clear Lake Cottages! The place is a jewel, the staff very accommodating and the water views soothing.
Our room (#16) was steps from the water. It was very spacious and clean, and the bed was comfy.
I took one star off because the pool has solar heating that didn't seem to do much (way too cold for ME), and there is no jacuzzi. Also, the tv in our room was miles away from the bed --- hard for us to watch in comfort. But those are minor details and I will definitely return when we want a relaxing get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake