We met some friends at Clearlake and each of us had a cottage that had just been built/renovated. We had kitchenettes, dining tables and chairs on the porch, with views of the lake. Everyone who worked there was helpful and cheery. The first cabin we got was too near the road, so we asked for, and got, one further away and closer to the lake. There's a pool with plenty of tables and chairs, and a maintenance guy who keeps the pool and grounds clean and trimmed. There are bugs, gnat-like things, but they don't bite. The beds were comfy and everyone remarked on the great pillows. There's a beach with access for swimming, a lawn area on the lake and kayak rentals. It was very nice, more so because the cottages are spaced well (no adjoining walls). It was reasonably-priced and totally enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake