My job placed me and my crew in Clearlake for a 2 month job. The first night I stayed in Clearlake was a disaster in a nearby hotel. I got on the phone looking for somewhere nicer. We called Clearlake Cottages and Marina and was surprised to hear how nice the staff was and were willing to work with us on long term stays. After arriving I was completely floored by how nice and clean the rooms were and all of the amenities they had to offer. It took about thirty seconds for me to think it over and sign the papers. If I ever make it back to Clearlake I would not stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 brand-new cottages close to Clear Lake’s shore, plus a boat launch, ten slips, a pier, and our own grassy peninsula (with fantastic views of water and mountains), Lake Escape Resort is the place to stay if you want to fish, play, or just relax on California’s largest freshwater lake. We’re close to town and just minutes by boat to all the fun at Konocti Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Clear Lake Cottages & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Hotel Clearlake
- Clear Lake Cottages And Marina
- Lake Escape Hotel
- Clear Lake Cottages & Marina Lake County, CA - Clearlake